Logistician 55

Logistician 55 | Reviews

by Procyon 55

A dynamic pick list with sorting, filters, and statuses.

3DUPfitters

This app is saving us a huge amount of time! While we strive to keep everything in stock, but during periods of high demand we will often need to assemble or manufacture just what's in the order queue. Before I'd have to go through every order in Shopify, write down what people ordered, compare it to inventory, and then hand-write a list of what needed to be either ordered or assembled. Now I just print out the Logistician 55 report! It really is a god-send for keeping on top of what we need to do to get orders out the door promptly.

Canwest Esthetics

Very useful app for managing pre-orders and backorders! Shows all of your unfulfilled items, viewed by items or by order, and it can be filtered to show only orders that should be all/partially/not in stock to quickly find orders that are ready to ship. A few more filters would be amazing, when I emailed customer service recently they got right back to me right away to say that they're working on it already!