Look.ai ‑ Search by photo

Look.ai ‑ Search by photo

by Looknsell

Upsell. Analyze customer demand. Personalize store interface

Best Online Pet Shop

After installing the app, the items in the store shifted. This is because of the custom theme. I turned to support for help. Support quickly fixed it. Thanks. The app is useful.

Femi Bahiti Nation

The support guys helped me set up the app for my store. Well done! My customers do use search. But not all of them. I think it would be cool to add a feature in the form of a pop-up to meet my customers with a photo search on the store

Noedyn1

I installed Look-ai a few times, among similar apps this one definitely stands out in design and ease of use. Still using it.

Tech Gadget Center

Dear developers of the application, thank you for customizing the application specifically for my store. I highly recommend this team to work with if you need some extra features that re not on the list.

Conscious Living Brand

Not sure if it was because of this app, but after I installed it my sales have grown a little bit and my store pages receive more views. So thank you, guys!

Author J. Brinkley

Application is good. It processes things fast and is very easy to understand and easy to use. Communication with developers was nice and respectful. Thank you.

Akquyr

I tried several similar apps and I have to say this one is among the best when it comes to search accuracy. Kudos for the customizing tools!

Crockery Online

Customers started spending more time in my store, I am pretty sure they are attracted by the application's search by photo. Great job!

discountpile

Thank you for the application. Looks very well on my store. I pay much attention to design alignment so this application is an excellent match for me

King Luxury Lighting

Great app! Works fast for my store. I don't have much clothes in my store but now they are viewed more often than before.