Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery with product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Provoke Culture

I looked everywhere for a way to include a simple and clean image gallery with rollover text on a secondary page on Shopify. .. literally everywhere. How is something that seems so fundamental so hard to find? Enter Lookbook-Shop by Gallery. Thank goodness for this app. Did just what I needed and support has been amazing. Will definitely continue to use and reco this app.

She The Seeker

This app is very easy to integrate and use, and and has helped to create a great visual shopping experience for our customers. The look book is visually pleasing and is an easy way for customers to see what products are tagged and add their size to the cart from that same page. Zoomy's customer service team are really quick to respond on questions or issues, and the developers have easily made little tweaks for me when needed to customize my experience for our customers. I cannot recommend enough!

Scapeshop.com.au

Was having an issue with the app and my custom theme, and support not only responded quickly but had resolved the issue by the second email. App now works great and does exactly what it says.

Doses of Grace

I use this for retail for new releases/lookbooks and wholesale for linesheets. Worth the small cost

Reception Flip Flops

Exactly what I need and they didnt charge an arm and a leg. I had a slight issue with the way the add to cart button looked initially. But they literally fixed it within 30 mins! Great customer service and best looking app out of all of them.....and believe me I did my research!

The Plant Ally

Lookbook app works great. This is actually the second site we've used it on. This time around, we had some minor adjustments that needed to be made and support got back to us incredibly fast and quickly remedied our issue. Highly recommend this app!

Limerick by Abirr n' Nanki

I used this app to create a gallery on my pages. It is the worst app that I have ever seen. I would like to rate -1

March 21, 2020

Hello Limerick,

We are sorry for that you were not satisfied with our application. We are here to to assist all our customers to make sure they are completely satisfied with app experience. We have over 100 reviews with customers rating my app 5star and praising customer service. So a 1 star review really hurts us.

We notice the following things making us SUSPICIOUS that this is a fake review from our competitor.

1. You installed the app today at 12:43pm on 3/21/2020 and uninstalled it in less than 1 minute.
2. You installed app again at 1:33pm on 3/21/2020 and uninstalled again in 5mins.
3. Both times charges were not accepted.
4. The first step is to create and name gallery. This was not performed.
5. You posted a 4 star review which reads - I used this app to create a gallery on my pages. It is a good plugin, which gives multiple types of layout
6. This was immediately updated to 1 star review that you can see above.
7. Customer support was not contacted with any issue you are facing.
8. Store is password protected i.e store is not live.

All these events make us very suspicious of the intention of 1 star review. We have sent you an email so that you can share your issue and we would resolve it asap.

We will be also raising this issue with Shopify Apps team about this suspicious activity.

Time of reply posted - 1:54pm on 3/21/2020

Jbot's Street Tailored Originals

This app is very straightforward and easy to use. I had some problems with the app on my website and contacted support and they fixed it right away. Highly recommended.

My Kaemark

I love this app! I had a question about my lookbook page, and I was answered within minutes of submitting a support request. Great service!

Love, Vera

This App does what it says. It is simple and easy to utilize. Customer support is also prompt. I inquired today (Sunday) about reordering the images (which is intuitive, but I overlooked) and had a response within an hour. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12