Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery w product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Caught in Candy

Great app and really great customer service. This app helped me better display my products on my site. Very helpful

Catnets

Amazing app, by far the best image gallery app on shopify and it's free! Definitely recommend to improve peoples websites.
www.catnets.com.au

Garcon a Moi

This is the best app! Actually free, unlike similar apps, and the tech help was very good. Happy I finally found this app

Happy Pique

This app is very easy to use and works completely fine. This app helps me in creating simple and neat lookbooks!!!

Black Sheep Knitwear

We used this app to create a look book for our website - very easy to use and the results were great.
Asked the team if it was possible to have the images phasing in and out on the slide show - they were very helpful and said this will be in their update

Retro Threads Co

I used this app to create a nice looking lookbook and I love the outcome! I had some issues at first but the support team were more than happy to help and smoothed everything over. Thank you so so much!! I love it

TheHopeFiendLife

This app is freaking awesome and it’s super easy to use. Go ahead and press install you won’t regret it.

Varicraft

I have been searching for a perfect way to have a gallery/lookbook on my site of customers photos of our products! This is it! 100% recommend. It is easy to use and makes beautiful gallerys!

samanthagracedesigns.com

Great app and I highly recommend! It served just the functionality I needed and their Customer Service was very responsive to my questions and quick to fix any issues I had. This was the best Customer Service I have experienced. We need more people like this. Thank you for your help!

Niza Huang

Thanks to the Zooomy team! I give 5 stars for their customer service. They responded to my email very quickly and solved my problems. Also, the app is working fine and very important it's free!