Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery w product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Retro Threads Co

I used this app to create a nice looking lookbook and I love the outcome! I had some issues at first but the support team were more than happy to help and smoothed everything over. Thank you so so much!! I love it

TheHopeFiendLife

This app is freaking awesome and it’s super easy to use. Go ahead and press install you won’t regret it.

Varicraft

I have been searching for a perfect way to have a gallery/lookbook on my site of customers photos of our products! This is it! 100% recommend. It is easy to use and makes beautiful gallerys!

samanthagracedesigns.com

Great app and I highly recommend! It served just the functionality I needed and their Customer Service was very responsive to my questions and quick to fix any issues I had. This was the best Customer Service I have experienced. We need more people like this. Thank you for your help!

Niza Huang

Thanks to the Zooomy team! I give 5 stars for their customer service. They responded to my email very quickly and solved my problems. Also, the app is working fine and very important it's free!

Faux Wood Beams Australia

Does what it says it should do. Thanks for making this available. The team at Fauxwoodbeamsaustralia.com.au

Pretty Modesty Couture

I used this app to display custom garments created by Pretty Modesty Couture. I like the various layout to display pictures. I would like it even better if there were an option which allows you to sort or organize pics in a preferred order, but overall wonderful app, love it great app.

Patty's Flower Shop

This is a great free app to create a gallery on your website. It is very basic but does the job, and it looks really well on my site. I did have a bug and the support team solved it easily for me.

**Edit** The team fixed the issue below, excellent service, amazing for a free app. I really can't recommend this app enough!
(The only issue I have is that I can't order the photos in the gallery, it would be great if I could decide which is first, second and so on.)

#SmartBlondes

Amazing free app. The only completely free, easy to use gallery app I've found without any arbitrary image number limits.

WOODHOY

The app does exactly what it promises. Sure, it's very basic but it's also free. I found a bug and their support team was VERY quick to fix it. So far so good, I'm sure the team will improve the app more and more. Keep up the good work guys!
woodhoy.com