Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery with product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Eidon

This is a very easy-to-use app with a fast responding support team that helped us customizing our lookbooks exactly the way we wanted them. Definitely worth the pricing!

Genie Game Play

Awesome App! Works great with no branding of the company and their support team works quickly and accurately.

Argenti Designer Jewelers

What a GREAT App!!!! Does exactly what it has to do and improves the imagery. I was building the website and needed to show my products images in detail This App helped to make my jewelry look wonderful and I am happy that I am chose it. I suggest this App to anyone that is building there store and needs to show off there products.

Bunnyhop.com.au

Support staff were really helpful and effective. Resolved the issue.
Overall the app works super well.

Wild Child & Rebel Soul Boutique

This app is exactly what I needed Zooomy did an exceptional job setting it up for my site. It looks amazing!

Moxie and Grace

Love the app. Zooomy was so helpful with creating and installing too. A+ service.

Relish International

App that does its duty perfectly. Excellent marketing tool, high level assistance! One of the best on apps.shopify.com

Relish

Perfect app. Excellent marketing tool for shopify, the best on the store.The support is Great! Recommended!

August 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!! I am glad you liked our service :)

Cute & Classy Fashion Boutique

The Zooomy app is just what we needed for our boutique site, great customer service, very prompt with responses.

TimberWink Studio

Great app for building galleries at a reasonable cost along with amazing customer service with prompt replies.