Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery w product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

MONOLISA

This app is great. I do the paid version for $3.99 per month. It is worth it. Super user friendly & the support team is quick to respond. Other apps with the same functionality didn't compare.

March 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know you liked our user friendly interface :)

Studio MOTIF Co.

I needed a way to create photo galleries for my web pages and this worked perfectly. I could easily embed the images on specific pages.

March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your review :)

Amycakes Bakery

It is easy to use and looks beautiful on my online store! I like that you you can do multiple galleries to feature different products.

March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your review :)

Sanbah

March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your review :) We are happy to know you liked the different features available in our app.

My Chihuahua Box

Great app, easy to install and set up, looks good on my homepage. Does what it says on the tin basically .

Lácteos Planeta Rica

I used this app to showcase a link to a wholesale catalog in the same e-commerce website. It works perfectly! Easy to install and edit.

Reactive Concealment Holsters

Easy to install and configure. The app gives you the ability to choose what page and where you want the image gallery to be located. You can add text and link to the product page to make purchases easier for customers. Great app and should work great for my purpose.

Jubilant Fields Floral Studio

App is great! As a non-tech Shopify shop owner, I was initially concerned if I would be able to tweak the various settings to suit my needs, but I got through them just fine and the gallery works! Looks clean and beautiful too. Good job!

WINEVIEW

This app works exactly as it say it does. It is nice and simple. Works great on my site. Happy with it.

deezo the happy fashion

Great product. perfect for landing pages. as you could see from my page
thinking to upgrade product to create more galleries