Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery w product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

CARL KAPP

Very easy to use and efficient support. What I like is unlimited upload images and very easy, quick upload. Server speed is also great. Best gallery app so far.

Lou Footwear

Such a helpful staff! I totally recommend this app. They were so helpful with all of my requests, and incredibly patient.

Urban Village Co.

Great app, it does exactly what it promises. Tried other apps and it doesn’t compare to this one. I need it a couple of customizations and they help me resolve all my issues, so far the best customer service on Shopify.

Tapetenshop.lv

Very nice APP. Very simple to use and looks great.
Very easy to install even in blog page.
There are some issues, but it not so serious.
We recommend this APP. :)

Dear Miler

I asked for assistance with my gallery and they were really patient and helpful. Definitely recommend this app for everyone.

GUETORI

An application that I recommend especially to people who have a clothing store, jewelry ... The lookbook is a great tool to highlight the collections This is an added value compared to competitors who don't have this application . It also allows to give a modern style to the website. What I notice especially is the assistance that is very responsive to our requests. I highly recommend :-)

Gold Plating Services

Got this app to help us do a photo contest on our website. It was pretty to the point and was easy to install. I like how we can tag the same gallery to multi pages. We had a few hiccups getting going but their CS was great!

Elevate Fiber Arts

Used this for a big gallery. Nice variety of options, easy to install and use. Thanks for making this! Also appreciate the great support!!

Glamour Clawz

exacly what i needed on my store. try it. love the easy installation, and great customer support

VARDUI KARA

This app was so user-friendly and uploads the images in good quality. Really simple and allows you to choose the grid style and everything. Will be keeping it for my website.