Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery with product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

My Chihuahua Box

Great app, easy to install and set up, looks good on my homepage. Does what it says on the tin basically .

Lácteos Planeta Rica

I used this app to showcase a link to a wholesale catalog in the same e-commerce website. It works perfectly! Easy to install and edit.

Reactive Concealment Holsters

Easy to install and configure. The app gives you the ability to choose what page and where you want the image gallery to be located. You can add text and link to the product page to make purchases easier for customers. Great app and should work great for my purpose.

Jubilant Fields Floral Studio

App is great! As a non-tech Shopify shop owner, I was initially concerned if I would be able to tweak the various settings to suit my needs, but I got through them just fine and the gallery works! Looks clean and beautiful too. Good job!

WINEVIEW

This app works exactly as it say it does. It is nice and simple. Works great on my site. Happy with it.

deezo the happy fashion

Great product. perfect for landing pages. as you could see from my page
thinking to upgrade product to create more galleries

CARL KAPP

Very easy to use and efficient support. What I like is unlimited upload images and very easy, quick upload. Server speed is also great. Best gallery app so far.

Lou Footwear

Such a helpful staff! I totally recommend this app. They were so helpful with all of my requests, and incredibly patient.

Urban Village Co.

Great app, it does exactly what it promises. Tried other apps and it doesn’t compare to this one. I need it a couple of customizations and they help me resolve all my issues, so far the best customer service on Shopify.

Tapetenshop.lv

Very nice APP. Very simple to use and looks great.
Very easy to install even in blog page.
There are some issues, but it not so serious.
We recommend this APP. :)