Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery with product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Orlando Fashion

We are enjoying this app so far & the value it adds to our website. We upgraded recently from the free version & had prompt & efficient help which made the process run smoothly & offer of a customisation for us was much appreciated!

Book of Kieran

I have only been using this application for 2 days and have to give it a 4 until I have fully used the application to its functionality. I would say the Customer service is spot on and they respond right away

Peggy Porschen Cakes Ltd

I have only used this app for a short while but it has produced a very nice looking gallery for me, showcasing a new collection nicely. I had a query to change the expanded images background tint from translucent black to translucent pink which I sent to the support team. They sorted this out for me very quickly, so very pleased with support. Gallery was easy to both embed on a blog page and add to a normal page too. Looking forward to using it for more galleries in the future.

iKuddle

This app is good for the landing page. It would be nice if it did user experience better, not easy to use.

Muehleder

It's great however, I would like the capability to organize the order of the gallery by clicking and dragging the selected images.

Happy Pique

This app is very easy to use and works completely fine. This app helps me in creating simple and neat lookbooks!!!