Lookbook  Shop by Gallery

Lookbook Shop by Gallery

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Zooomy
4.9
Edited May 6, 2021

We are enjoying this app so far & the value it adds to our website. We upgraded recently from the free version & had prompt & efficient help which made the process run smoothly & offer of a customisation for us was much appreciated!

Orlando Fashion
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 20, 2021

I have only been using this application for 2 days and have to give it a 4 until I have fully used the application to its functionality. I would say the Customer service is spot on and they respond right away

Book of Kieran
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 10, 2019

I have only used this app for a short while but it has produced a very nice looking gallery for me, showcasing a new collection nicely. I had a query to change the expanded images background tint from translucent black to translucent pink which I sent to the support team. They sorted this out for me very quickly, so very pleased with support. Gallery was easy to both embed on a blog page and add to a normal page too. Looking forward to using it for more galleries in the future.

Peggy Porschen Cakes Ltd
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 22, 2019

This app is good for the landing page. It would be nice if it did user experience better, not easy to use.

iKuddle
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 21, 2019

It's great however, I would like the capability to organize the order of the gallery by clicking and dragging the selected images.

Muehleder