Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery | Reviews

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery with product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Waterdale Collection

This app works great and they have amazing costumer service! I emailed them with something I wanted to change and they had it done in under two minutes!

EPISODES

Kudos to Cator, what countless other support from other apps can't do, did it with ease, and in the most efficient way possible. THANK YOU!

Leather Repair, Customisation and Retail

The gallery works really well and I had something I would like to resolve and the team responded and fixed it so quickly! Highly recommend!

R R O

These guys are fricken awesome. We asked for help because I was on a tight deadline with my boss and they came through with super fast customized customer service that is unmatched! Rated 5 star by Righteous Roots Inc.

SAINT MALÉ

Great application and excellent customer service. They solved my problem in just 10 minutes. I recommend it!

MEGASTORES

Fantastic App! A good response along with great customer service. Highly recommended to all the sellers.

Charlie B Collection

The app works great! The team is also very responsive and quickly helped fix any issues I was having.

Lookaé

In English below Super ! L'application est top il y a la possibilité de rajouter au panier directement depuis le lookbook. Le support est magnifique ils ont réalisé toutes mes demandes de customisation en un temps record ! Ca vaut largement son prix.
-----
Great! The application is great there is the possibility to add to the cart directly from the lookbook. The support is wonderful they made all my customization requests in record time! It is well worth its price.

Purple Lamb

This app is just what I was looking for! I have a hand-dyed yarn shop (www.purplelambfiberarts.com), and I needed a way to show customers possible sets without having to double up on inventory and keep the sets separate. Lookbook was the perfect solution. I needed a little help to customize it for my shop, and Zoomy was on the ball and helped figure out my rather complex needs within 24 hours. It took a little back and forth to get it just right, and Zoomy went the distance to do what I needed at no additional cost. The app is fairly intuitive, but there are a few fine points that took a bit of time for me to figure out how to use well. I recommend using the installation tool that puts it on the page or collection you want. It worked better than installing it myself for some reason. If you want to see it in action, take a look at the Yarn Pairings section of my shop.

Provoke Culture

I looked everywhere for a way to include a simple and clean image gallery with rollover text on a secondary page on Shopify. .. literally everywhere. How is something that seems so fundamental so hard to find? Enter Lookbook-Shop by Gallery. Thank goodness for this app. Did just what I needed and support has been amazing. Will definitely continue to use and reco this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12