Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery

by Zooomy

Lookbook Gallery with product hotspots. Photo / Image Gallery

Provoke Culture

I looked everywhere for a way to include a simple and clean image gallery with rollover text on a secondary page on Shopify. .. literally everywhere. How is something that seems so fundamental so hard to find? Enter Lookbook-Shop by Gallery. Thank goodness for this app. Did just what I needed and support has been amazing. Will definitely continue to use and reco this app.

She The Seeker

This app is very easy to integrate and use, and and has helped to create a great visual shopping experience for our customers. The look book is visually pleasing and is an easy way for customers to see what products are tagged and add their size to the cart from that same page. Zoomy's customer service team are really quick to respond on questions or issues, and the developers have easily made little tweaks for me when needed to customize my experience for our customers. I cannot recommend enough!

Scapeshop.com.au

Was having an issue with the app and my custom theme, and support not only responded quickly but had resolved the issue by the second email. App now works great and does exactly what it says.

Reception Flip Flops

Exactly what I need and they didnt charge an arm and a leg. I had a slight issue with the way the add to cart button looked initially. But they literally fixed it within 30 mins! Great customer service and best looking app out of all of them.....and believe me I did my research!

The Plant Ally

Lookbook app works great. This is actually the second site we've used it on. This time around, we had some minor adjustments that needed to be made and support got back to us incredibly fast and quickly remedied our issue. Highly recommend this app!

Jbot's Street Tailored Originals

This app is very straightforward and easy to use. I had some problems with the app on my website and contacted support and they fixed it right away. Highly recommended.

My Kaemark

I love this app! I had a question about my lookbook page, and I was answered within minutes of submitting a support request. Great service!

Love, Vera

This App does what it says. It is simple and easy to utilize. Customer support is also prompt. I inquired today (Sunday) about reordering the images (which is intuitive, but I overlooked) and had a response within an hour. Highly recommend.

Popstry

So honest review. When I first used the app I almost stopped using it because I was overwhelmed by the lack of tutorials to use it and I was at the point where I'm tired to learn new apps but I gutted through and it was actually pretty easy to use. Some stuff weren't working on my chrome browser for some reason, but fine everywhere else so its something wrong on my part.

Anyhow I contacted customer service and wasn't expecting help right away because of the lack of chat support, but.....the customer service turned out to be amazing!! They respond almost immediately and fixed problems that would have taken me days or a long time at the least to fix! I would recommend this app to anyone.

What I'd love in the future for this app is a tracing feature where you can trace the product shapes instead of the dots :)

Kaylyn Sahs

We used the app for a photo gallery on our site and it's awesome! It was important for us to be able to give photo credit so being able to add the photographer's name and URL to direct people to their website was a bonus. We did reach out to support for help for URL to open in a new window instead of directing them away from our website and they were very quick to respond and help. They fixed it right away!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11