Lookbook  Shop by Gallery

Lookbook Shop by Gallery

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 8, 2019

Love the app. Zooomy was so helpful with creating and installing too. A+ service.

Moxie and Grace
August 30, 2019

App that does its duty perfectly. Excellent marketing tool, high level assistance! One of the best on apps.shopify.com

Relish International
Italy
August 30, 2019

Perfect app. Excellent marketing tool for shopify, the best on the store.The support is Great! Recommended!

Relish
Italy
Zooomy replied August 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!! I am glad you liked our service :)

August 28, 2019

The Zooomy app is just what we needed for our boutique site, great customer service, very prompt with responses.

Cute & Classy Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 27, 2019

Great app for building galleries at a reasonable cost along with amazing customer service with prompt replies.

TimberWink Studio
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 25 days
Edited August 21, 2019

I've been using this app for the last month and it works great out of the box! I installed and tested quite a few of the top-rated apps similar to this and none of them even come close to what this app offers.

One of my favorite features is the ability to embed the lookbook you make on any page of the site. This makes it super handy when using it in tandem with an app like Shogun to build a fully custom shoppable lookbook. The embedded lookbook works great on desktop and mobile!

I had a few tweaks I needed help making and support got back to me within an hour and fixed everything I wanted help with. I can't imagine an easier to work with shoppable lookbook app!

Beyond Clothing USA
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 21, 2019

The Zooomy App is exactly what we needed. Easy to install and setup. Love the button functionality as well. Would highly recommend!

Exclusive Thredz
Time spent using app: 22 days
August 3, 2019

We had a problem with the photos but the support team was quick to respond and help find the source of the issue even though it was a weekend. The issue was resolved with the assurance that the problem that caused it is being worked on. Other than that it's a great app.

petitTembo
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited July 31, 2019

The tagging feature for my gallery is exactly what i was looking for! Tagging our products makes it easier for our clients and customers to view our products. Customer support has been quick at helping me with my inquires.

Luxury Lounge & Lighting, Inc.
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
July 23, 2019

We need an easy to use app to generate project galleries to showcase our work. This is the only app that has the tagging on the photos. We wanted some opacity on the pop-up window and the developer did it right away and they even organized our lookbooks and created the pages making it easier for us to do it in the future. I am on trial mode but will definitely be purchasing this app.

DivineFlooring