Lookbook

Beautiful Lookbooks in minutes & display products with links

$29/month. 7-day free trial.

Target Dry

We were looking for a good way to show off our wide range of photography and LookBook is perfect for doing just that. It couldn't be easier to use and provides a very high quality result. Good customer service too- we wanted to customise our lookbook to fit in with the rest of our website and nothing was too much trouble. 5 stars!

MADC'S Sleepwear Adventures

I LOVE this app. It is MEGA easy to install and then create a lookbook. Also tagging products from your website to the images is too easy! I have been searching for something like this for literally a year now. My agency advised me they could create a lookbook for me but at a HUGE expense and not in a format that I could modify if and whenever I wanted. Also I couldn't just create a new lookbook whenever I wanted. I am trying to get some wholesale business up and going and ALL retailers ask for a 'lookbook' this app has let me do it and to share it with both direct and wholesale customers. I can't recommend this app highly enough!

MakersKit

FANTASTIC! Installed in under a minute and is exactly what we've been looking for. We're using it to create an online magazine instead of a blog, that's more interactive with quick links to product, articles, photos and more. LOVE IT!

WORK OUT LIFE

At last we can create and update our own LookBook without the need for Co$tly Cu$tomization and better still : It Works!!

1 2 3 4 6 Next