Lookbook

Lookbook

by Mod Media

Beautiful Lookbooks in minutes & display products with links

Goldsheepclothing

The app functions well, the team is very helpful in fixing any minor issues that comes up. Will reach out again if anything breaks.

We Are Kindred

Great app and even better support team. We discovered a template/ site issue which the Mod Media went above and beyond to fix!

Marc Darcy

Amazing customer service! They really go out of their way to make using and installing the app easy and stress free. Highly recommend

LA FAMILIA WORLDWIDE

We were in the process of switching themes and found that the app was not working with the new theme. I contacted support and they were quick to respond and they fixed the problem It's good to know that they will do whatever they can to help you get what you need.

Myhouseau

This app has exceptional functionality and we have had a wonderful response and feedback on our online Lookbooks. The Mod Media team is also very responsive and go above and beyond with any assistance required. Would not hesitate to recommend this app.

Art Eden

We have used this app to add a lookbook onto our site as well as an annual business report. It is so easy to upload page by page and our experience has only been positive.
The team was incredible when I had specific requests and wanted to lookbook / report format to go edge to edge along the page they were able to help me.

Definitely would recommend!!

Needjewelry Com

Mod Media helped me when my theme had an issue displaying their app. I had been wanting an easy way to link some of our over 5000 products to some of our printed (digital) catalogs. They were very quick to respond, and Look Book is live on Needjewelry.com site! WOO HOO. Can't wait to see the response during Black Friday and Cyber Monday on our website. Would definitely recommend Mod Media and their LookBook app.

Aede

I love this app! You can create a professional catalog quickly and it is very easy to use. On top they have the best customer service. They actually contacted me within seconds and fixed a problem that wasn't even related to their app.

Made In Sens

Très satisfaite de l'application
Simple d'utilisation

Boutique1861

The app itself is great, easy to use and works perfectly the way we want it to. Installed in under a minute ;) Mod Media are also great with their support, answers our questions every time and goes extra mile for customization.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6