Loop Returns & Exchanges

Manage returns, exchanges, return labels, store credit & more!

From $59/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Loop Customer Experience

Urban Modesty

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Horrible customer service and completely overpriced. App is missing a ton of critical features. I used it for over a year, willing to over pay. When I insisted to cancel, guess what they kept on billing me. Dess said she would let me know, bill came in anyway. I do not want your service stop forcing it on my company. Shop around the Shopify App Store lots of better cheaper solutions.

Wild Junkie

Save your time and money and get anything else. The experience quickly went downhill once they sign you up. Customer service disappears and you're stuck with a 12 month contract for something that doesn't fully function as promised and no one to help you!

October 20, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed review about your recent experience with Loop. We do apologize that you had a frustrating one and would like to discuss further what happened and get your feedback. Your account manager has been notified and will be in touch with you.

Prene

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The most disgusting experience we have ever had working with any app or any company in nearly 10 years of business. DO NOT SIGN ON TO LOOP. They will coerce you in to a 12 month contract up-front. The reason they do so is apparent once you download the app. Nearly one month later, my own team dedicating hours each and every day - the app is still not installed. It is the most complicated and convoluted procedure. The only support you receive is essentially to figure it out for yourself. Any complaints or queries are dismissed. Their service is disgusting. Their app is a rip-off that doesn't function. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WE DID. We have since downloaded a cheaper app that we installed within 30 minutes, and had a live chat customer service function that was absolutely helpful. BEWARE - Loop will rip you off.