Loop Subscriptions

Setup Subscriptions & Recurring orders to increase sales

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Juggernaut Coffee Co.

I am new to e-commerce, and am SO GLAD to be working with shopify! The platform is simple to use, easy to manage, and fun to work with. Customer support has been outstanding. I'm learning as I go, and have seen excellent returns on our investment. Business is booming! Thank-you team!

The Sonoma School of Martial Arts

So far, it's all I could have asked for a subscription app--easy to set up, communicates with customers and gives me statistics and feedback. If you have a business and need to set up customers for an easy, regular buy-back, this is perfect!

Point Wine & Spirits

This app was super easy to install, had everything we needed, along with excellent customer service! Piyush immediately reached out with support, was quick to respond and offer excellent suggestions. I've tried a few different subscription apps and this one is the best so far!

Twinkletoes Glitter and More

The subscription app is a breeze and a huge plus for my store! The customer service is spot on and they are sooooo helpful and QUICK to reply to any issues or questions. If you don't have this app, I highly suggest it!

thepizzaclub.ca

Just set this up. Piyush was a HUGE help to get things organized. Excited to start getting subscribers!

Flawsome! drinks

We had a subscription option available on our website for a while, over a year now, and we used competitor's app for recurring orders first, but over the time it created a lot of accounting issues that made us look for a change.
The way other apps work - they create hidden, duplicated listings of all SKUs which are not visible for customers, but are existing in the system, and when customers place recurring order, the duplicated SKU is being sold. Because of that, stock level is not synchronised automatically, so we had situations when the item is sold out, but recurring SKU is still active, and customers' orders are not being stopped, and as a result we don't have stock to fulfil the order. Same goes for any changes on the product, whenever you make any, you need to go back to recharge app and re-sync the products.
But, the main issue for us began as we started working with Unleashed stock management software. In Unleashed you can't have two products with the same SKUs, the orders are being imported automatically from Shopify, so all of the recurring orders had errors and didn't get imported. This has caused huge discrepancies in the stock levels on the platform vs in real life. I did a research on different apps and Loop turned to be the only one which could solve all mentioned issues. Loop creates recurring orders on existing SKUs instead of duplicating them, so that if you make any changes or some product goes out of stock, all information is already there and up to date. And of course, all orders were imported to Unleashed correctly as soon as we switched.

Highwire Coffee Roasters

Piyush, Vivek, and team are wonderful to work with. They are hands on and invested in the success of our subscription program and have helped this e-commerce novice greatly improve results in a very short time. I highly recommend this app!

Direct Value Dispense

This is an overall great program that continues to improve weekly. Piyush and Vivek are incredibly helpful and have spent lots of time customizing Loop Subscriptions to meet our needs. Their customer support may be the best in the industry. The subscription software itself has helped us automate our subscriptions which was turning into an arduous, daily task. I highly recommend it. Thank you to the Loop Team!

roastlab.coffee

ROAST LAB COFFEE ROASTERS - We have just migrated our subscribers over to Loop and we're loving this app! The support from the team is amazing. They are extremely responsive to feature requests and nothing is ever too much trouble. Everything we have asked for so far has been implemented into the app. The team have also been helping us to grow our number of subscribers. We highly recommend this app and the customer service is very personal which we value as a small business.

Organic Life Start

I have used many subscription apps and Loop is by far the best and most competitively priced. The team is incredibly responsive, positive, and has a fantastic support culture that has made the app critical to our business. We've been able to take advantage of several custom Loop features that aren't available with Recharge (among others). A huge thanks to your team for an amazing app!

Previous 1 3 4