Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

Neola's Butters

This app has helped my customers share what they love about our products. It has boosted customers coming to the site.

Thirdzy

We're using Loox to help increase reviews on our site and social proof from our buyers. Its been really easy to install and super user friendly.

METRO BRAZIL

The app and the team are very professional, with new integration and new features, products review is very important to build a trust

Meera Bharadwaj

I love how Loox lets me automatically collect reviews and post them to my website, It helps me gain trust from potential customers and increases conversion. Love it.

DoxyDrop

I like being able to show my customers that we offer quality products as promised. The photo reviews are great for that.

nufology-pouchpuppy

Excellent customer service by Chester. He was very responsive, knowable and helpful. Much appreciated!

Michu Michu Store

It looks amazing. Super helpful. I'm trying for a short period but I'm really happy with it! I just regret not having it for a long time

Krystali

Intuitif, simple, et super efficace, je n'ai pas hésité à upgrade mon compte ! Je pense que Loox servira aux nouveaux comme aux initiés.

The Mana House

Loox is a fantastic shopify app for building customer trust and engagement through reviews, written and picture/video, and customer rewards thereafter. The rewards system is both a useful sales and high quality review incentive. The ability to smoothly embed Loox widgets and notifications on our platform, fully customizable with our branding, also provides a holistic customer experience to interact with. We're very happy with Loox and look forward to seeing how they can further iterate on their service!

GlamBody-officiel

J'utilise cette application qui professionnalise et crédibilise encore plus ma boutique. Le service client est très réactif et m'a bien aidé. Un grand merci à l'équipe :))

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 709 710