Loox Product Reviews & Photos , 13.440 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
24. november 2021

BOAS FUNCIONALIDADES, PORÉM SO UTILIZO OS DEPOIMENTO E QUEREM ME COBRAR O PLANO MAIS CARO. SE EU UTILIZASSE TODAS AS FUNCIONALIDADES ACHO JUSTO, PORÉM NAO UTILIZO E PARA MIM FICA MUITO CARO.

Dom Mix
Brasilien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Loox svarede 24. november 2021

I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve your issues.

Loox is designed to provide extremely high ROI on the price, not only by creating social proof that boosts conversion but also by incentivizing repeat buys with next-purchase discounts for reviewers, as well as reaching new customers via Loox Referrals.

I have personally reached out to you and will be more than happy to continue to assist you privately.

25. oktober 2021

i am not satisfied with this app, after a week, I can't upload my reviews, I have found support for several days, usually, I am replied the next day, they can't fix my problems, i am really exhausted and tired, so i decide to remove it although it has a lot of good features.

ikkoaudio
Kina
Loox svarede 26. oktober 2021

Josh from the Loox team here :)

I'm sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve your issues.

I have reached out to you privately to continue this conversation.

Please look out for an email from our Support team.

11. marts 2022

Pourriez l'avoir en français c'est compliqué pour moi!! j'essai tant bien que mal mais je pers un temps fou. merci pour votre retour

Annacoopper
Frankrig
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Loox svarede 11. marts 2022

Hi!

Merci de nous contacter!

Please note that while the Loox admin is currently supported in English only, you can feel free to reach out to our support team and we'll be more than happy to help out with any question you might have.

I can see you already have an open correspondence with our team, but I'll be happy to get into more detail to see how we can help you today.
Expect an email from the Loox Support team.

21. maj 2021

I thought the app was good enough to help me to get more real review from real customer the product review were happy

HannaClothingStore
Storbritannien
15. november 2021

Acho que a única coisa que poderia fazer pro plano básico é colorar ao menos o primeiro nome das pessoas de acordo com sua linguagem de origem e aumentar a margem de comentários pra uns 35.

Ideal Time
Brasilien
5 måneder bruger appen
Loox svarede 15. november 2021

Dor from the Loox team here :)

While the Beginner plan is intended for merchants starting out on the Shopify ecosystem, it still provides many essential and useful features, and enables deep personalization for your Loox widgets.

I have contacted you privately to assist you with any questions you might have and to assist you achieve what you wish, to the highest degree :)

Look out for an email from the Loox team!

Redigeret 14. marts 2023

Used to be a great app. Recently with updates and the addition of the Carousels the design and appearance of the app is quite ugly and filled with bugs. Half of the reviews don't even show up. Customer service is pretty quick but it's like pulling teeth to get anywhere. Have been speaking to customer service for an hour and a half with just stupid back and forth.

East Meets West USA
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Redigeret 19. juli 2021

Too expensive for some of important features. Not ideal for small/mid sized ecomm stores. Other than that, they know how to get review part done :) Since you're getting MRR, your app is pretty neat - why not lower the price and improve churn rate?

Manjubaa
Indien
11 måneder bruger appen
Loox svarede 19. juli 2021

Dor from the Loox team here :)

Please note that Loox offers several plans at different prices, for stores of all sizes and stages of growth.

All of our plans allow you to collect and display photo reviews on your store. Our advanced plans allow you deeper customization and more features that help you get more sales using Loox.

In any case, I contacted you privately to discuss your needs and recommend the best option for your brand

21. maj 2022

This app just doesn't do it for me. Opinew is way better. 1. They advertise a 9.99/mo but there is no option for that after you install it. 2. There is no editing of the comment. So if you have 15 reviews on a product, you end up deleting half of them due to poor english and negative words. 3. The widgets dont show. You have to wait for their support team to respond and fix them. Terrible trial with major limitations that don't even allow you to fully explore or enjoy the app.

Solar Juice
13 dage bruger appen
Loox svarede 22. maj 2022

Josh from the Loox team here :)

I’m truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

Generally speaking, Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

Loox provides you with the option to select whether you would like to include our referrals add-on to each of our available plans for $5. This can be toggled on or off from the Loox Plan selection page.

Regarding editing customer reviews, Loox does not support editing or translating reviews once they have been created to maintain reviews’ authenticity. With that being said, our AliExpress Importer allows you to preview a reviews text before importing. You can also choose to exclude the text altogether.

Lastly, when importing reviews from an external source into your Loox account, there are instances where your store’s metafields will require a refresh from our support team’s back end to showcase newly imported reviews.

Our Support Team works around the clock to ensure quick response times no matter the situation, and we guarantee a reply within 24-hours.

In any case, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have, and we’ll gladly advise

Redigeret 13. februar 2022

Better get another app, because Loox app is veryyyy expensive. You always pay $ 35 for 300 emails. A month can quickly accumulate a large sum. The app works well and the support is very quick.
The settings are very easy

DIAMOND MODE
Tyskland
5 måneder bruger appen
Redigeret 13. marts 2021

Good app for reviews but after uninstalling continue to bill me. They know I'm not using it and bill me anyway. Be careful and watch your bills.

Wildfire Gifts
Loox svarede 14. marts 2021

Josh from the Loox team here :)

I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge. I would be happy to help you with this.

We would never, and cannot on a technical level, charge a merchant after the app is uninstalled.

All app charges go through the Shopify billing system which automatically charges only when an app is installed.

It might be that an app charge is already included in an invoice before the app is removed and hence still appears after it is uninstalled.

With that said, ​I can see that you have reached out to our Support Team for further assistance with this, and we have already replied to that thread to get this solved as soon as possible.