Loox ‑ Product Reviews App , 17.217 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
29. Januar 2024

The best looking review app I've used. It also doesn't slow my store down.

I wish there was a public reviews page that would show up on Google when customers search for "brand + reviews", kind of like reviews.io and trustpilot have. The loox branding/logo under the widgets currently links to their Shopify app store page, which doesn't really build trust as much as it would if it linked to a dedicated public reviews page.

Valoneon
2 monate mit der App
13. Dezember 2023

Would love that if you could also send out an review E-Mail and ask for the customer to leave a Google Review, add the Google Business Link so they land directly on the Google Review page for the business in question and offer them a coupon code etc.

Basically beeing able to send out a review E-Mail and offer something in the E-Mail for each review they post:

Place a Google Review, get 2% on your next purchase, add a photo to your review get an additional 2%.

Place a Product Review, get 2% on your next purchase, add a photo to your review get an additional 2%.

Dansk Trailer Center
Dänemark
7 monate mit der App
17. Dezember 2023

Works exactly like it says it will! Would recommend for fast growing stores. Simple enough to setup and has enough customisation features. Two areas of improvements

1. No way to easily request reviews over Whatsapp
2. Lot of fraudelent cases slip through in the referral system where customers game it by giving the referral link to themselves

Oppastore
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Loox hat geantwortet 18. Dezember 2023

Hey,
Tamarry from the Loox team here :)

We really appreciate your feedback!

We’re always looking for ways to improve, and we prioritize much of our development plans based on customer feedback.

In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)

6. Dezember 2023

Good customer support. App is solid and helps increase conversions on your store. Thanks.

Maternity Miracles
Etwa 5 jahre mit der App
25. Januar 2024

This is a great resource and a necessary tool for opening a new store. The process is time consuming but if it helps with conversion that’s the key. One thing that could improve the app is adding a filter option for the CSV upload option when doing reviews on multiple products.

Poo & Lou
7 tage mit der App
13. Dezember 2023

I like to use Loox, however I can't edit reviews when I'm importing from aliexpress, pls add this function guys, It will be better

museflair.com
3 monate mit der App
12. Januar 2024

Its a great app. Can be expensive if you have to do forex conversions to local currencies :)

Tayla Jean Play Mats
Südafrika
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Bearbeitet am 20. Februar 2024

Molto utile

Bio Helix Tuscia
Italien
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
26. Januar 2024

So far so good. On day two with the app and only took an hour to import reviews, and now time to play with the fun stuff. We are small and I don't quite understand the additional costs after the monthly costs.

DOOR-PARTS
Etwa 20 stunden mit der App
24. Oktober 2023

So far the app has been great, I wish they had more design customization, in order to fit any website theme, but other than that works perfectly

FPV Custom