Loox ‑ Product Reviews App , 18.846 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. März 2024

good app so far, great tech support too, they helped me with some issues i was having and were able to get things going for me pretty quick, they even made it easy to import my old reviews!

Asgard503
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
7. April 2024

I couldn't add reviews to my theme, so I contacted customer service and Aya from customer service helped me with my problem. I gave her access and she solved it quickly. Now the ratings are implemented in my theme. I am very grateful for the fast and prompt service. Thank you dear Aya :)!

Aurelle Shine
Deutschland
4 monate mit der App
2. April 2024

Customer Service was great. Chester was very responsive and figured out a resolution to my issue very quickly. Thanks Loox!

One Funny Mother Gifts
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
3. Mai 2024

I've just installed Loox on my website with the help from the support team from Loox. The support provided by Lilach from Loox Support team was excellent. I highly recommend this app!

Rori Fashion
Rumänien
3 monate mit der App
6. März 2024

Loox is a game-changer for anyone looking to boost their online store with customer reviews. What really stands out is the incredible support team, especially TAL and TAMARRY. When some widgets weren't working on my site, they stepped in swiftly, fixing issues without the need for an external developer. Their expertise saved time and hassle, making changes that perfectly suited my needs.

A huge thank you to Loox for not just a fantastic product, but also for the peace of mind that comes with knowing such a supportive team is there to help. This app is a must-have for any e-commerce business looking to grow. Cheers to Loox and the continued success of your app and business!

Tasha Apparel Wholesale
2 monate mit der App
8. März 2024

Always great to see some social approval feedback from your customers

Circuits Rush
Kanada
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
19. Mai 2024

This was easier then other review apps in shopify to work with.

Shop A'Holic Anonymous
3 monate mit der App
17. März 2024

Ken was great with a small issue that I had. Thank you!

SAAR CO
Australien
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
8. Mai 2024

Everything you could ask for in a review app + a great variety of different widgets. Support is great as well; Jodel was able to implement customizations only minutes after I requested it!

Molecular Botanics
Niederlande
2 monate mit der App
26. März 2024

The best app for reviews. Support very fast and eficient. Jemuel help in integration very easy.

Pro Fishing Brasil