Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
5 de abril de 2024

This app helps take my business to the next level. The social proof it provides is amazing and my customers love it too. Very easy to navigate!

Creative Collection
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
2 de abril de 2024

Liz was great. Very quick to solve a little issue that i had (within the hour). It's always great support from Loox :)

Strawberry Valley Prints
Reino Unido
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
15 de marzo de 2024

Customer support is very helpful! I needed help moving multiple reviews from different product pages and Jodel at their support did it for me with no hassle. A blessing!

The Positive Christian
Casi 6 años usando la aplicación
21 de mayo de 2024

We recently transitioned to the Loox app for our Shopify store after learning that the Shopify Reviews app would be discontinued. Initially, we were apprehensive about making the switch, fearing the potential issues and complexities that often come with new apps. However, Loox has far exceeded our expectations and made the transition seamless.

The onboarding process was incredibly smooth and straightforward. From the moment we installed Loox, we encountered zero issues. Transferring our reviews from the previous app to Loox was remarkably easy. The app's setup is intuitive and user-friendly, making the whole process a breeze.

Our store's primary language is French, which has been a challenge with other apps in the past. Loox, however, handled this effortlessly. Impressively, the app asks for your store's language during installation – a first for us! This thoughtful feature ensured that we didn't face any language-related issues, providing a seamless experience right from the start.

Integrating Loox with our store was quick and efficient, taking us just about 5 minutes. The app perfectly aligned with our store's branding with minimal effort on our part. Additionally, we appreciated the ability to disable extra options initially and only use the basic features. This step-by-step approach prevented us from feeling overwhelmed and allowed us to gradually explore more advanced options.

The integration with Klaviyo has been flawless. We faced no issues, and the synchronization works perfectly, enhancing our email marketing efforts seamlessly.

Overall, Loox has been a fantastic addition to our Shopify store.

Sounds Good
Canadá
27 días usando la aplicación
5 de marzo de 2024

The support is simply amazing, I've never experienced anything so fast. Super nice and competent. I had a small problem with my rating display and wrote to support about it. Within a very short time, a member of staff called Liz got in touch and helped me straight away. Very high praise from me. Simply TOP

Mirigo
Alemania
12 meses usando la aplicación
17 de marzo de 2024

I love this app. I have had no issues with it and it's brilliant for my customers as they can see what other people think about our products. Liz was wonderful and helped me install one of the widgets recently. She was very fast and efficient - a great asset to the team.

The Book Resort
Irlanda
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

Customer service was very prompt in helping our small woman-owned business! We appreciate Jodel's excellent support and knowledgeable feedback.

Shopkolohe.com
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
16 de mayo de 2024

Excellent, I love the way they look and customers find it easy to use!

Happy Cable Company
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
29 de abril de 2024

Loox App is great! Easy to set up and if you ever have a problem - e.g. a theme that is not yet Theme 2.0 capable, just send an email to support and within a few hours you will have a solution that a friendly support employee (in my case Jodel - a big thank you at this point!) will implement straight away!

Sharpinator
Alemania
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
25 de abril de 2024

great support, Jodel sorted out a few things i wasnt comfortable doing code wise and made my wesbite looks even better. Really appreciated the quick response time

Alberta Skincare