Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de septiembre de 2023

i am dissapointed.. most of the reviews dont tranfer and one them it mentioned the price and I cannot take it out so not so happy

Luxxy&Chic
12 días usando la aplicación
Loox respondió 1 de octubre de 2023

​Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here :)

Loox enables you to import reviews from all previous sources and our support team is always available to assist with this process.​
​​
I would be happy to understand better what you are experiencing on your end.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together!

Fecha de modificación: 29 de febrero de 2024

Signed up for a $40/month plan. Find out they changed their plan structure and have been charging us $120 a month WITHOUT NOTICE. How is this allowed?

UPDATE
I see the response below and I just want to address some things: I now understand that it wasn't a plan change, but my misunderstanding of the fee structure and "usage charges". I wrongly assumed that for $40/month we'd get more than 300 emails, considering other services provide thousands of email sends for the same price. The plan in question has now been updated to be based on orders instead email sends, a change that feels even less user friendly than before.

As for the assertion that said structure is built to "provide great return on investment", clearly we disagree as I wouldn't have left this review if I felt that $120/month was justified for the service we were getting.

Riftgate
Loox respondió 29 de febrero de 2024

Hey,
Arielle from the Loox team here.

I understand it's stressful to get a charge you weren't expecting.
The plan and its pricing were presented and approved by your team, and no money whatsoever was taken without prior approval of the plan's terms.

Apps on Shopify in general, can only charge for their app if the merchant explicitly chooses and approves payments for that subscription.

Since our plans are designed to grow with you, they include additional charges based on your monthly usage of the system. The charges you are referring to are usage fees, which were triggered as mentioned in the subscription's terms.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision about which apps to use, and we've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

I’ve reached out to you personally to explain the situation further and to help find a resolution with you.

18 de agosto de 2023

Overpriced for what it does.

Usages charges on top of expensive billing. LOOX has always been expensive but now is just insane.

Wouldn't recommend for small business.

HeyBuddy Club
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Loox respondió 20 de agosto de 2023

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here!

Loox offers plans to fit all business sizes and situations - from small starting businesses to big brands selling worldwide.

We are confident that our Growth plan can provide a higher ROI for stores with significant sales. Even with the higher price, the app pays itself back by increasing conversion within the first couple of customers, not to mention the increase in reviews and social proof you will receive.

In any case, our Support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

Fecha de modificación: 27 de junio de 2023

Was using the app and it worked perfectly and out of the sudden they disable access on their dashboard app if you don't upgrade the plan ???

next plan says and i quote "300 review requests included in base price + $28 per additional 300 emails" but there is no way to limit how much you want to spend so you could easily pay hundreds of dollars without control over it!

Disabling the messages to new customers if a certain volume of orders is reached, is understandable.

But closing access to the app due to a certain amount of orders ??????

As soon as next month when I get access to the app again I will delete it and transfer all my reviews to another app.

NEVER AGAIN LOOX !

Touche Sport | Argentina
Argentina
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Loox respondió 27 de junio de 2023

Lilach from the Loox team here :)

Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets.
From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

Our Beginner plan ($9.99) is designed for stores that are starting their journey and is meant to help them grow their business.

We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

I've also personally reached out to you and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

11 de junio de 2023

What kind of app disable your access on their dashboard app if you don't upgrade the plan ???

You are greedy and disgusting.

But closing access to the app due to a certain amount of orders ??????

You got so many users already, so many reviews, but yet greed is leading you.

I'm really disgusted of this economic behavior !

NEVER AGAIN LOOX !

Divyno
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
Loox respondió 11 de junio de 2023

Lilach from the Loox team here :)

Loox offers several different plans for stores at different stages of their Shopify journey.

Our Beginner plan is designed for stores starting their journey in the Shopify ecosystem and is limited to your first 500 orders from when you finish the Loox trial.

Our other plans are designed with features that give you more reviews, UGC and purchases that increase the ROI you receive from your subscription.

We definitely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on all of our plans.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am happy to continue the conversation over email and help you find the plan that's right for your store.

13 de diciembre de 2023

Cela ne fonctionne pas sur mon site shopify pour le moment

Ma boutique
Francia
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
Loox respondió 15 de diciembre de 2023

Hey,
Ilan from the Loox team here :)

​I am sorry to hear about these difficulties.

​I have reached out to you through your email to help you set up the app as soon as possible.

Our Support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

3 de julio de 2023

this app will drain your money, there is no way to setup a spending limit for automatic reviews they will keep charging you 28dollars per 300 emails which is really expensive, I can't find anyway to stop these automatic reviews.

Un Bracelet
Reino Unido
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Loox respondió 4 de julio de 2023

Hey,
Tamarry from the Loox team here :)

Our Growth plan is a pay-as-you-grow plan that charges based on how many review request emails you send each month.

This plan is designed to allow you to collect reviews from all your customers but only pay for what you actually use. This means that during slower months, you automatically pay less.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision about which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

All our plans, including those for larger-scale stores, have an extremely high ROI.

I’ve personally reached out to you regarding your refund and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

22 de febrero de 2024

Loox doesn't mention that the app will only work with Themes 2.0. I published my site to a new theme, then tried the startup wizard but it couldn’t verify that the Core Script was activated. It also presented a tab on my homescreen so people can see *all* my reviews which isn't helpful. The script wasn't verified so now I have to delete the app and continue my search for a better alternative to Shopify Reviews (which worked perfectly with my theme).

Filigree & Shadow
Loox respondió 25 de febrero de 2024

Lilach from the Loox team here :)

Loox is compatible with all themes, including 1.0 vintage themes.

If your theme does not support the option to add our widgets via app blocks, we can help you with adding them via code.

25 de noviembre de 2023

nul, me fait payer un abonnement qu ej'ai pas . A FUIR

Meshair
Francia
22 días usando la aplicación
Loox respondió 26 de noviembre de 2023

​Hey,
Tal from the Loox team here :)

​I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge. I would be happy to help you with this.

11 de marzo de 2023

You don't allow your customers to reply or or edit our previous replies unless we pay even more than we are already paying. Not a great experience. We don't like to be nickeled and dimed at every turn. Sad really.

Gentle Moose
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Loox respondió 12 de marzo de 2023

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

​I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

All of our plans support the option to reply to reviews that you've received. Any time you reply to a review, the reviewer will also receive an email update stating sharing that you have replied back to them.

​I’d be happy to dig deeper on what you see on your end. I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)