Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de marzo de 2024

I had an issue with adjusting the background color of the product review widget, and Laurence did an amazing job helping me to fix this. He was very helpful and responsive, and now I'm happy with the background color!

Juliette Duncan
14 de mayo de 2024

Fantastic support when required. Last time I asked for help in May 2024 I received a reply within minutes with the exact information needed - thanks Aya!

Bamsedyra
Noruega
7 meses usando la aplicación
10 de marzo de 2024

Good app and very responsive support. Appreciate the help from Chester who was quick to resolve the issue I was facing when using the app. I recommend the app.

Bitcoin Gear
Bélgica
5 de mayo de 2024

Thanks to Loox, collecting and displaying customer reviews on our Shopify store has never been easier, leading to increased trust and sales

Dream Home Decor
Canadá
8 meses usando la aplicación
1 de mayo de 2024

Amazing Support, wonderful Features. Jodel was perfect and assisted me so quickly. 4 years of using the APP and I couldn't be happier.

OunizZ
Canadá
7 de mayo de 2024

I can't figure out how to stop so many pop ups though.

Nita's Fluid Woodworks
1 de abril de 2024

It's said that any polished enough tech is indistinguishable from magic. Well, this app is so well thought out and has so many incredibly good and surprisingly effective things going on completely "hands-off" that there's no other qualifying word I can think to attach to it.
Don't make my mistake and do take customer reviews seriously. Metrics don't lie, and it's been a night and day difference. My biggest regret is not adding reviews from the beginning but on the bright side, I'm pretty sure I couldn't have gotten something as good as this app back then.

Welding World, Inc.
28 días usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2024

Assertive and very quick response! Solution answered and resolved in less than 20 minutes. Special thanks to Jodel

JustForYou
Brasil
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
19 de marzo de 2024

very happy with the app, has many features, Liz is a star help me with the integration and custom requests. highly recommended

TechTic
Sudáfrica
29 de marzo de 2024

Does the job. Pretty easy to install ourselves without developer. Can easily mak adjustments to it. Rssponsive customer service.

DezLin