Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de enero de 2024

Love the app and how it gets reviews from my customers effortlessly. Thank you!

Youneak Designs
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
12 de diciembre de 2023

The reviews can not be displayed, so I contacted the customer service, Aya, who is very responsive and help me fix the problem.

Chandelierias
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
22 de enero de 2024

Chester has been very kind to us, high competence, knows how to help and does it in a few minutes. 5 stars!

Munira
Italia
8 meses usando la aplicación
13 de diciembre de 2023

Great app and awesome support! Thanks so much Aya, for really helping me get this set up on my shopify store.

Salves of Jerusalem
Estados Unidos
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

Easy to use and acquire verified reviews! When we did run into an issue, Ken was prompt with his response and guided us to the quick fix!

Mini Castles
Estados Unidos
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
13 de enero de 2024

Jodel helped with widget customization super fast and well. Thank you.

Olwen
Estados Unidos
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
30 de diciembre de 2023

I've had some issues importing reviews but Mara has helped me SO much!! I think this is a great app and will continue to use it! Every time I need something, someone is there. She was great!! Thank you Mara!

Uniquely Designed by Rebecca
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
4 de enero de 2024

I had the pleasure of working with Ken from customer service and I must say, he was absolutely fantastic! Ken was incredibly quick to respond to my inquiry and he helped me resolve my issue in no time. His professionalism, knowledge, and willingness to help really stood out to me. I appreciate his dedication to providing excellent customer service and making sure that I was completely satisfied with the outcome. Thank you so much for your outstanding support, Ken! You are a true asset to the company.

barnettsports
Francia
5 meses usando la aplicación
24 de noviembre de 2023

Loox has very quickly become one of our favorite apps to work with our Shopify Store. The whole team of them have been quick to help and supply us with easy to understand directions to customize our needs. Special shoutout to Jemuel and Jodel for their awesome, fast and efficient team support! Y'all Rock! Get Loox, you'll love it!

Sacred Geometrix
Estados Unidos
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
13 de enero de 2024

The best review app so far. I've tried multiple others. This is the best. Aya is a great support agent and assisted me very quick.

PRESTIGUE
Alemania
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación