Reseñas (19.208)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de marzo de 2024

I'm starting to understand it more. But what I was saying about the customer only being able to leave one review per product was that when John Doe leaves a review for the Eternal Hope Necklace. Then someone else has bought the same necklace. It won't give the next customer the option to leave there review. They have to go find the same necklace with a different card attached. Example: Pick out a product on my page and do a test. Put 1 star so it wont post. Then go back to that same exact necklace and try to leave a review again. This time it wont let you. It just shows you who left a review. Oh and also, I was trying to get the top 3 reviews up top on my page but it keeps saying to contact support. Thanks!

Meant For You
4 meses usando la aplicación
Loox respondió 6 de marzo de 2024

Hey,
Ilan from the Loox team here :)

​Loox doesn't limit the number of reviews collected per product and each costumer should be able to leave their own review. We do our best to help our merchants to collect as many reviews possible.

We also support choosing featured reviews that will appear on the top part of the widget.

​I reached out to you privately in order to make sure that we set everything for you exactly in the way that you want it to be!

31 de marzo de 2024

Small business owner with limited time to do this sort of thing. Got through it quick.

Les FanFaire
2 meses usando la aplicación
28 de marzo de 2024

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I can't figure out how to get it to work properly. Seems as though if I could, it would work really well.

Rewijewelry
3 meses usando la aplicación
20 de abril de 2024

Definitely helps with conversion! Should have installed from the very beginning!

FRUT
11 meses usando la aplicación
16 de abril de 2024

We used another highly-rated app to collect product reviews from our store for 5 months. During that period we received very few reviews. We had some issues with the app not triggering follow-up emails. We notified the support team and never received a response or resolution, so we started looking for a new reviews app.

We found Loox and after researching the app and reading the reviews, we decided to give loox a try.

Since installing the app on our store, we've been receiving product reviews from our customers almost daily.

We contacted support regarding a question on how to limit reviews on product pages to only 5 reviews and then expanding to more reviews view link.

Loox support representative Aya was very quick to answer our questions with detailed directions on how to accomplish our goal.

So far, Loox is much better than the other highly rated app we used.

Looking forward to many more reviews. :-)

Tippytoad
6 días usando la aplicación
4 de junio de 2024

The solution is very effective, thanks to Laurence M.

Popilush®
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
14 de marzo de 2024

Its not automatically adding the URL, you have to pick the item from drop down menu which is time consuming but is still good

One Queen Moda
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
22 de marzo de 2024

Great functionality, the user interface is a little difficult to understand though.

2K WRLD
Suecia
2 meses usando la aplicación
Loox respondió 23 de marzo de 2024

Hey, Sara from the Loox team here :)

Thank you for your review!

I've reached out to you privately via email and look forward to continuing the conversation there.

18 de febrero de 2024

Had a problem with Loox referral banner presenting over the themes headline banners. Emailed in to ask for help and within minutes had quick reply that helped me sort the problem.
Great service - thank you

Beauty and Vitality Skincare
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
24 de abril de 2024

Easy to use, gets the job done, raccomend it

House Blend