Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
25 de enero de 2024

The customer support is great. I asked for a custom request not available in their UI and Lilach from Loox was able to get it done quickly. We actually left Loox and immediately came back a few days later as the other app we tried didn't compare.

Dope Headwear
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
11 de diciembre de 2023

I've been using their app since I transitioned to Shopify, they never miss and they always deliver more than the expectation!

The app was developed over the years since I started and more additional convenience and features at no additional cost!

Another super Plus is that their customer support, especially Lilach and Rotem really did a great job by making changes to my store without hiring an additional professional developer for the specific code I need.

Thank you Loox for providing us with great support and this product is absolutely the best!

more power to your app and business~

zee888ph
Filipinas
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

Amazing app! All our reviews show in the homepage widget which looks really beautiful and helps build trust in our brand!!

GBNY
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
24 de diciembre de 2023

Excellent customer service. Lilach was able to assist us with an issue we had from installing a new theme on our site. It was a fast turn around. Thank you. We love the loox app.

AMBISHES DIVA
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
31 de enero de 2024

I needed help with where my review stars were being displayed and Jodel helped me immediately. Within an hour my problem was fixed and she left me the necessary code for future occurrences of the same issue. I appreciate it.

XevaLight
6 meses usando la aplicación
10 de enero de 2024

I have been loving this app and the customer support is great! I had a billing question and talked to Jemuel who helped me out within minutes of me sending a customer support email. I love an app that has such quick and easy customer service!

New Moon Minerals
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
28 de enero de 2024

Great app for honest reviews on Shopify with good pricing and customer support! Nice new integration features, too. Highly recommend.

Solaana MD
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
16 de enero de 2024

Ken was extremely helpful and patient. He resolved all of my issues and gave some great advice. I feel really happy with the service and my reviews on the website looks great - Thank you!

Syd&Co
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

Laurence has been so incredibly helpful with answering every question I've had regarding Loox! He has replied to every email so quickly with really helpful advice regarding all my questions with suggestions on best practice. :) Thanks Laurence!

GLASSGUARD AUSTRALIA
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
10 de enero de 2024

LOVE this super convenient TA-DA Caddy!!
Exactly as described but cooler looking than the picture. Perfect size, great quality materials, zipper, and construction. Kilt's the perfect combination of compact and roomy! Very versatile and handy, with a spot for everything you need to take with you for your workout . I will use this for my everyday fitness activities and so much more! It is the perfect size and has a great look too! This would make a great gift for the fitness or sports enthusiast in your life. Great value!

TA-DA Gears