Reseñas (19.212)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de abril de 2024

it's the best review app with many features we are using it for year I just noticed that we never review their great app..
Just wanted to suggest 1 more feature

( when a customer press 5 star review and complete the form suggest to him with a direct link to make google map review to get an extra reward )

ebarza
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
11 de junio de 2024

out of all the review apps out there I have found the loox app to be the best so far and very user friendly. The app also has a great customer service team. I needed help with showing my reviews on the home page, I reached out to the customer service team and Liz from from Loox responded very quickly and made the edits needed to display my reviews.

Teep! Apparel
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
12 de abril de 2024

Easy-to-use app with a low-price point to gather and show reviews & Customer Generated Content, as well as incentivize customers to do them. Is it the best? I don't know, but it sure does a whole lot without asking for 300€ a month like most other review apps. If you're a small business, this is the review app for you.

Also works well with subscription products, unlike most review apps that we've tried.

When we have to contact customer support, it's usually fast and the problem is solved. Just now I had a small issue when trying to download a video that a customer made, and Aya sorted it out fast and even provided a Google drive link with the download.

Oh!My Snacks
Portugal
8 meses usando la aplicación
16 de mayo de 2024

Loox is doing a very good job in getting all my reviews. It does this automatically after a purchase, which is a great feature for me. I highly recommend this app to any store owners who want to make life a little easier, when it comes to getting reviews

Loverly Gifts
Canadá
5 meses usando la aplicación
5 de abril de 2024

Thank God for this Loox App. This is by far the best App in the market especially on Shopify platform. They have GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUCCESS IS ONE OF THIER BEST STAFF TO EVER WALK WITH!! I had an issue with a bug on my theme because my reviews was showing wrongly which I discovered it was from the useless app I previously installed called AIR PRODUCT REVIEW APP that messed things up for me, even after I uninstalled the useless app it still left bugs on my them. I thank God for SUCCESS one of the staff of Loox that helped me fixed this issues.

Sharon David's
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
22 de abril de 2024

They make it easy to set up a robust review system. Lots of flexibility. Love that they allow video review capture. Always fast to respond to support requests. I had a question that support rep Jemuel addressed quickly which allowed me to generate review links for specific products.

BioSource Nutra
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
31 de mayo de 2024

Amazing support! Ken answered my email within a few minutes. I created a staff account for him and he fixed my (theme editing) problem right away! I would have been completely lost without him!

Thanks for that great customer experience, Ken!

boho at heart
Alemania
7 meses usando la aplicación
6 de mayo de 2024

Shany was a huge help -- quickly spun up some custom functionality for our store. It was fast, exactly what we needed, and they had great communication during it!

Attachments King
11 meses usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2024

I'm using the App in 2 of my stores for years now and its such a great way to show actual Customer photos. Jodel from the customer support team did an amazing job in helping me with some integration problems.
Thanks again!!

Wedding Rebels
Mónaco
9 meses usando la aplicación
23 de marzo de 2024

Aya is normally on shift when I send through support requests. I normally receive long-winded responses that touch on ethics and the like, which I couldn't care less about ! Yesterday Aya opted for a change. She briskly assisted with adding a feature to my product pages and wrapped things up without a lecture. How Refreshing...

Vanto