리뷰 (19,894)

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 4월 22일

Biggest mistake i ever made on shopify just to installed this App! once you subscribe there is no way out! even if it says uninstalling app from shopify store will be automatically unsubscribe ! thats not true ! billing keeps coming ! no answer from support or email! its discusting!

Pashstore
앱 사용 기간 15일
답글 Loox개 2024년 4월 24일

Hey,
Lilach from the Loox team here :)

It might be that an app charge is already included in an invoice before the app is removed and, hence, still appears after it is uninstalled.

I see that we had a conversation with you regarding this charge.

In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)

2024년 6월 28일

Very bad, they make it impossible to find a cancel subscription button. Feels scammy

Trending Buy
포르투갈
앱 사용 기간 대략 20시간
답글 Loox개 2024년 6월 30일

Hey,
Arielle from the Loox team here.

I’ve personally contacted you regarding your subscription and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

2024년 5월 25일

I’ve been facing significant challenges with Loox. What was anticipated to be a seamless integration escalated into an array of issues and considerable time loss.

To begin with, the process of embedding reviews on my website was anything but straightforward. Despite meticulously following the provided instructions, I encountered numerous problems. Hours of troubleshooting yielded little success, and the assistance from Loox was, at best, ineffective. Rather than offering viable solutions, their advice was to revert to the previous code upon encountering errors.

Presently, although the ratings are visible, new complications have arisen. The “Choose Option” button is absent from certain collections, and the product cards are misaligned on mobile devices. Furthermore, the ratings are spilling out of the product cards.

This ordeal has been profoundly disheartening. I had high expectations from a service that’s marketed to simplify, not complicate, operations.

Alexa Pet Shop
불가리아
앱 사용 기간 1일
답글 Loox개 2024년 5월 27일

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here.

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that your experience with Loox was not as you expected.

I'd be happy to assist you in continuing to set up Loox on your store.

I noticed that you've already uninstalled Loox. I've contacted you privately via our support email, and I'd love to schedule a call at your convenience so we can look into it together and ensure everything is sorted out to your satisfaction.

2024년 4월 24일

até pra cancelar nao presta e app porcaria

Mega Shop Lara
브라질
앱 사용 기간 5일
답글 Loox개 2024년 4월 26일

Hey,
Tal from the Loox team here :)

​I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

​I’d be happy to dig deeper on what you see on your end. I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together.

2024년 3월 6일

non mi piace perche non ci sono le traduzioni in italiano

Perpali Bej
이탈리아
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
답글 Loox개 2024년 3월 7일

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Loox widgets and emails can be translated automatically into 18 different languages through your Loox admin settings.

I've reached out to you privately through our support. In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always ready to assist you!

2024년 3월 7일

is to expensive . for example for 761 orders we payed 160 $ with 0 revenue and 11 reviews collected.

dEmoda
루마니아
앱 사용 기간 6개월
답글 Loox개 2024년 3월 9일

​Hey,
Tal from the Loox team here :)

Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

​Loox is designed to provide extremely high ROI on the price, not only by creating social proof that boosts conversion but also by incentivizing repeat buys with next-purchase discounts for reviewers, as well as reaching new customers via Loox Referrals.

​I’ve personally reached out to you I'm happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

2024년 3월 12일

trop cher

Babies Bloom
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 3개월
답글 Loox개 2024년 3월 14일

Hey,
Lilach from the Loox team here :)

Loox offers several different plans for stores at different stages of their Shopify journey.

We are confident that the app will pay itself back in full by increasing conversion and retention of your customers. Not to mention reaching new customers with referrals, and increasing the amount of reviews you will collect.

Our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)

2024년 2월 29일에 편집됨

Signed up for a $40/month plan. Find out they changed their plan structure and have been charging us $120 a month WITHOUT NOTICE. How is this allowed?

UPDATE
I see the response below and I just want to address some things: I now understand that it wasn't a plan change, but my misunderstanding of the fee structure and "usage charges". I wrongly assumed that for $40/month we'd get more than 300 emails, considering other services provide thousands of email sends for the same price. The plan in question has now been updated to be based on orders instead email sends, a change that feels even less user friendly than before.

As for the assertion that said structure is built to "provide great return on investment", clearly we disagree as I wouldn't have left this review if I felt that $120/month was justified for the service we were getting.

Riftgate
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
답글 Loox개 2024년 2월 29일

Hey,
Arielle from the Loox team here.

I understand it's stressful to get a charge you weren't expecting.
The plan and its pricing were presented and approved by your team, and no money whatsoever was taken without prior approval of the plan's terms.

Apps on Shopify in general, can only charge for their app if the merchant explicitly chooses and approves payments for that subscription.

Since our plans are designed to grow with you, they include additional charges based on your monthly usage of the system. The charges you are referring to are usage fees, which were triggered as mentioned in the subscription's terms.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision about which apps to use, and we've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

I’ve reached out to you personally to explain the situation further and to help find a resolution with you.

2024년 3월 8일

I have purchased a plan for 39.99 USD just to check the app, but suddenly they have charged 222 USD on my card, i was totally clueless why they have charges my 222 USD. they have the reason that as the installed limit was 300 orderes you have received 1237 orders this month so they have multiply their amount to 160$ and other 39.99 USd charged for basic app...OMG total shit show....i wish i can send -1 star to them...i will definitely pass this issue in our Shopify community so they will also keep away from loox app.
I want my amount back, i have send them email too as they dont have any live support.

The Stole Shop
파키스탄
앱 사용 기간 4개월
답글 Loox개 2024년 3월 10일

Hey there, Sara from the Loox team here.

While we understand how stressful it can be to receive an unexpected charge, our pricing plans are fully transparent and are outlined in several places throughout the subscription process.

I've reached out to you privately via email and look forward to continuing this conversation there :)

2024년 6월 23일

just downloaded the app because it said 10 dollars at first, the actual plan is 15 dollars (thats fine) i got the notification i'd be able to import temu reviews, but that was a lie too

buzzedandcaffenaited
앱 사용 기간 41분
답글 Loox개 2024년 6월 25일

Hey,
Arielle from the Loox team here :)

Loox offers several different plans for stores of all sizes and needs, including the Beginner plan you are addressing.

I’ve personally reached out to you regarding your plan and import process and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.