Loox ‑ Product Reviews App , 18 051 vurderinger

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
Redigert 22. oktober 2019

Easy 2 use! love it for my dropshipping store.

thingsuwant2havenow
Nederland
3. januar 2022

Love the app, wish it was easier to add carousel and ratings on the homepage. Still, I recommend this app to show social proof.

Inno Lifecare
Redigert 18. juni 2019

Very good form of social proof & currently loving this app, im sure this will boost my conversion rate, lovely app!

MyHaven Interiors
13. november 2019

great app, one flaw is the price though, i would up grade if it was not to pricey. over all great app

ROCKS AND ROOTS
2. november 2020

I use it for the first time and it looks simple and enable me to import quickly many reviews. Thank you for this app

cookidea
Frankrike
24. august 2023

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Maison-Génie
Rundt 15 timer bruker appen
Redigert 26. august 2019

I like the app. It has a lot of features. my favorite is emailing the customers to make a review. I hope though that they extend the free trial to 30 days. haha!

Mish Cart
Filippinene
Redigert 25. april 2020

I love this app and I have been used it but I was thinking if the app is available for more pics and our store owners can reply back to the reviews and it will show on the site, this will be the best review app in the world! In this way, potentiencial customers can see how the customer and store owners are interacting with each other.

HiJudy
Kina
5. november 2019

LOVE IT really needed this for my store. started making sales instantly bggffhgfhfghhghgfhgfhgfhfghh

podlux
USA
20. april 2019

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii1

Alita.bébé