Omtaler (19 977)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
10. juni 2024

There are some features that are not available in this app but they are helpful. It takes time to understand the add deeply, I find. You would need to find some time to understand it to use for what you want. This does not mean that it is difficult to use. Probably I just know what I want.

Fermented Green Papaya Enzyme
Storbritannia
15 dager bruker appen
1. juli 2024

A little expensive, you should charge a little less.

WasserWachter
4 måneder bruker appen
4. juni 2024

The solution is very effective, thanks to Laurence M.

Popilush®
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
20. april 2024

Definitely helps with conversion! Should have installed from the very beginning!

FRUT
11 måneder bruker appen
25. april 2024

very good when starting up. just wish it would import reviews from platforms other than Ali express.

EnchantaGems
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Loox svarte 28. april 2024

Hey,
Tal from the Loox team here :)

Loox supports importing your reviews from any previous source using the Loox review import template.

I’d be happy to dig deeper into what you see on your end. I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

16. april 2024

We used another highly-rated app to collect product reviews from our store for 5 months. During that period we received very few reviews. We had some issues with the app not triggering follow-up emails. We notified the support team and never received a response or resolution, so we started looking for a new reviews app.

We found Loox and after researching the app and reading the reviews, we decided to give loox a try.

Since installing the app on our store, we've been receiving product reviews from our customers almost daily.

We contacted support regarding a question on how to limit reviews on product pages to only 5 reviews and then expanding to more reviews view link.

Loox support representative Aya was very quick to answer our questions with detailed directions on how to accomplish our goal.

So far, Loox is much better than the other highly rated app we used.

Looking forward to many more reviews. :-)

Tippytoad
6 dager bruker appen
31. mars 2024

Small business owner with limited time to do this sort of thing. Got through it quick.

Les FanFaire
2 måneder bruker appen
15. juli 2024

convenient but expensive

A Smart Choice
Vietnam
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
28. mars 2024

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I can't figure out how to get it to work properly. Seems as though if I could, it would work really well.

Rewijewelry
3 måneder bruker appen
10. juli 2024

I would definitely recommend this app! It allows full control over reviews and has a very simple user interface which makes for a simple, but effective app. Only downside is the amount of reviews for the price per month.

Kladio Clothing