Loox ‑ Product Reviews App , 18 035 vurderinger

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
25. januar 2024

The customer support is great. I asked for a custom request not available in their UI and Lilach from Loox was able to get it done quickly. We actually left Loox and immediately came back a few days later as the other app we tried didn't compare.

Dope Headwear
Nesten 4 år bruker appen
17. januar 2024

Amazing app! All our reviews show in the homepage widget which looks really beautiful and helps build trust in our brand!!

GBNY
Over 3 år bruker appen
31. januar 2024

I needed help with where my review stars were being displayed and Jodel helped me immediately. Within an hour my problem was fixed and she left me the necessary code for future occurrences of the same issue. I appreciate it.

XevaLight
6 måneder bruker appen
28. januar 2024

Great app for honest reviews on Shopify with good pricing and customer support! Nice new integration features, too. Highly recommend.

Solaana MD
Rundt 2 år bruker appen
7. april 2024

I couldn't add reviews to my theme, so I contacted customer service and Aya from customer service helped me with my problem. I gave her access and she solved it quickly. Now the ratings are implemented in my theme. I am very grateful for the fast and prompt service. Thank you dear Aya :)!

Aurelle Shine
Tyskland
4 måneder bruker appen
2. februar 2024

Great app! Really simplifies the whole process of gaining reviews. Any issues are quickly sorted by their team (shout out Ken!). Definitely recommend.

Sienna X
Storbritannia
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
17. januar 2024

Laurence has been so incredibly helpful with answering every question I've had regarding Loox! He has replied to every email so quickly with really helpful advice regarding all my questions with suggestions on best practice. :) Thanks Laurence!

GLASSGUARD AUSTRALIA
Nesten 4 år bruker appen
16. januar 2024

Ken was extremely helpful and patient. He resolved all of my issues and gave some great advice. I feel really happy with the service and my reviews on the website looks great - Thank you!

Syd&Co
Storbritannia
Rundt 2 år bruker appen
10. januar 2024

I have been loving this app and the customer support is great! I had a billing question and talked to Jemuel who helped me out within minutes of me sending a customer support email. I love an app that has such quick and easy customer service!

New Moon Minerals
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
10. januar 2024

LOVE this super convenient TA-DA Caddy!!
Exactly as described but cooler looking than the picture. Perfect size, great quality materials, zipper, and construction. Kilt's the perfect combination of compact and roomy! Very versatile and handy, with a spot for everything you need to take with you for your workout . I will use this for my everyday fitness activities and so much more! It is the perfect size and has a great look too! This would make a great gift for the fitness or sports enthusiast in your life. Great value!

TA-DA Gears