Loox ‑ Product Reviews App , 17 094 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 december 2023

Don't use this APP. At the beginning, everything is FREE, then they put you into $19.99 plan. then after few months, there is a message pop up saying "You’ve reached the limit…
Congratulations! Your business is doing well, and you have outgrown the Beginner plan, which is limited to 500 orders.", the new plan is more than double of the original plan. I am not going to pay $49.99/month.

No WAY!!!

Wonder Whip
Nya Zeeland
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Loox svarade 23 december 2023

​Hey,
Tal from the Loox team here :)

​I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

​Loox offers several different plans for stores of all sizes and needs.

​All our plans, including those for larger-scale stores, have an extremely high ROI.

​I’ve personally reached out to you so we can find the best solution for your store, and I am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

13 december 2023

Note to those using the Scale version, LOOX has a potential charge when your order exceeds 300, there is an additional charge of up to $760, it gets expensive and even when I turned off the extra features, I was still overcharged . Their customer support is also not real time and you need to wait a long time for the issue to be resolved .

Amovibe
Hongkong SAR
7 månader användning av appen
17 november 2023

Atrociously expensive for what they offer. No way to transfer reviews to other apps if you ever want to move. The only way you can get reviews is in excel format which is useless. For the amount they charge they should have a system to sync reviews across Google, Shopify store and social media. I paid them $35 every month for a year and then stopped because it is a waste of money.

Nairu™ - A Candle Boutique
11 månader användning av appen
Loox svarade 18 november 2023

Amit from Loox here.

Please note that Loox offers plans to fit all business sizes and situations - from a small starting business to big brands selling worldwide.

No worries, I've reached out to you privately and I'd be more than happy to work everything out with you and help you make the most out of Loox.

Please find our message in your email inbox :)

17 december 2023

If i don't choose to upgrade the plan, then i couldn't get in the admin, all the reviews disappeared! Why? robber

Vorioal
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Loox svarade 19 december 2023

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here :)

The Loox admin is accessible regardless of your plan.

Our Beginner plan is designed for stores starting their journey and is meant to help them grow their business. Once your order volume grows, we recommend upgrading the plan so that Loox is better suited for your needs.

Even if you choose not to upgrade your plan, your reviews and settings remain exactly the same.

I can see your Loox reviews are still displayed on your store pages. I would be happy to understand better what you are experiencing on your end.

I've reached out to you privately; please find our email in your inbox so we can continue the conversation from there.

Please also know that our support team is available 24/7 and always ready to provide you with assistance!

29 november 2023

Delete it sooner the better. if you grow the price will be extremly high, if you earn $1 per order, you see you reach 300 orders it will charge you at least $35 per month. which means 10% net profit this APP will take from you, crazing. and there is no way you could export the images if you want to unistall.

propinkup
4 månader användning av appen
Loox svarade 1 december 2023

​Hey,
Tal from the Loox team here :)

​Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

​We are confident that the app will pay itself back in full by increasing conversion and retention of your customers. Not to mention reaching new customers with referrals, and increasing the amount of reviews you will collect.

​You can export the reviews collected for your store, including the photos, directly from the app or through our support team.

​I have reached out to you privately through our support team in order to help you get those reviews, and I'll be happy to help solve any further issues you may have :)

21 november 2023

I had not yet installed this app properly,however it managed to add itself into my theme and show all my products as 1 star rated!!! There was no reviews on loox as I had not installed it yet. Be careful as I didn't notice for days that all my products looked as if they are badly rated, I don't understand why that would happen, really not good and has likely lost me a lot of sales during what is suposed to be the busiest time of year!!

Lucky Eleven Jewellery
6 månader användning av appen
Loox svarade 22 november 2023

Hey,

Yishai from the Loox team here. What you are describing is very unusual. No elements should appear until you manually add them to your theme.

I would really like to figure this out with you. I sent you an email to continue this conversation privately.

10 januari 2024

Useless app and very very expensive, Charged me double.
There are many free apps available better than this.

KOKANIA
7 dagar användning av appen
Loox svarade 11 januari 2024

Hey,
Lilach from the Loox team here :)

Generally speaking, Shopify manages all app charges and billing cycles according to their policy.

I'd be happy to dig deeper into this. I've personally reached out to you regarding the charges you see from your end!

16 oktober 2023

On the basic plan you have to pay 10$ a month for the app's Branding to show up on absolutely every page. You're basically paying them to make them publicity. I asked customer service and no help was given apart from "just pay us 40$ a month instead"

gellednails
Spanien
18 dagar användning av appen
Loox svarade 17 oktober 2023

Hey,
Lilach from the Loox team here :)

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

Our Beginner plan provides you with access to all of Loox widgets and customization options, as well as sending review request emails to collect reviews for your store. While our Scale plan has everything you need to grow your business and increase sales.

In any case, I reached out to you privately to continue our conversation and find the best plan that fits your needs and budget!

2 november 2023

Loox was great a few years ago. Now, as much as I try to configure Loox in any of my stores, it's impossible to change the display of reviews. And support is just ignoring messages.
Totally not recommended.

planetdobara.hr
Litauen
27 dagar användning av appen
Loox svarade 3 november 2023

Hey,
Yishai from Loox here - It seems that the email connected to your Shopify store is not receiving our responses as it might be configured incorrectly.

Could you please send our support an email directly from your preferred email address (to support@loox.io)?

We will make sure to help you configure and optimize your account!

Redigerat 18 december 2023

Absolutely terrible app. Way too tedious to maneuver and I'm still getting charged after uninstalling the app because there is no unsubscribe option. I want a refund.

Mavenza
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Loox svarade 2 november 2023

Tal from the Loox team here :)

​I’d be happy to dig deeper into what you see on your end. I’ve reached out to you privately through our support, and I'm here to ensure we get this sorted out together.