Loox ‑ Product Reviews App , 18 117 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 november 2023

Atrociously expensive for what they offer. No way to transfer reviews to other apps if you ever want to move. The only way you can get reviews is in excel format which is useless. For the amount they charge they should have a system to sync reviews across Google, Shopify store and social media. I paid them $35 every month for a year and then stopped because it is a waste of money.

Nairu™ - A Candle Boutique
11 månader användning av appen
Loox svarade 18 november 2023

Amit from Loox here.

Please note that Loox offers plans to fit all business sizes and situations - from a small starting business to big brands selling worldwide.

No worries, I've reached out to you privately and I'd be more than happy to work everything out with you and help you make the most out of Loox.

Please find our message in your email inbox :)

29 november 2023

Delete it sooner the better. if you grow the price will be extremly high, if you earn $1 per order, you see you reach 300 orders it will charge you at least $35 per month. which means 10% net profit this APP will take from you, crazing. and there is no way you could export the images if you want to unistall.

propinkup
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
Loox svarade 1 december 2023

​Hey,
Tal from the Loox team here :)

​I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

​Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

​We are confident that the app will pay itself back in full by increasing conversion and retention of your customers. Not to mention reaching new customers with referrals, and increasing the amount of reviews you will collect.

​You can export the reviews collected for your store, including the photos, directly from the app or through our support team.

​I have reached out to you privately through our support team in order to help you get those reviews, and I'll be happy to help solve any further issues you may have :)

21 november 2023

I had not yet installed this app properly,however it managed to add itself into my theme and show all my products as 1 star rated!!! There was no reviews on loox as I had not installed it yet. Be careful as I didn't notice for days that all my products looked as if they are badly rated, I don't understand why that would happen, really not good and has likely lost me a lot of sales during what is suposed to be the busiest time of year!!

Lucky Eleven Jewellery
Storbritannien
6 månader användning av appen
Loox svarade 22 november 2023

Hey,

Yishai from the Loox team here. What you are describing is very unusual. No elements should appear until you manually add them to your theme.

I would really like to figure this out with you. I sent you an email to continue this conversation privately.

8 april 2024

never heard back from support.

Charmmetry Co.
Ungefär 15 timmar användning av appen
Loox svarade 9 april 2024

​Hey,
Lilach from the Loox team here :)

​Looking at our backend, I could see that we responded to your emails, but they bounced for an unknown reason.

​We also tried contacting your team through your store's "Contact Us" page.

​Our team would be happy to help you set up your Loox account, we are available 24/7 at support@loox.io.

15 januari 2024

je ne recommanderais pas cette application parce qu' il y a trop d information et difficile a comprendre

KAY COMPAGNY
Kanada
2 månader användning av appen
Loox svarade 16 januari 2024

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I would be more than happy to help you set up Loox on your store.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support. Our team is available 24/7 and always happy to help!

22 februari 2024

Loox doesn't mention that the app will only work with Themes 2.0. I published my site to a new theme, then tried the startup wizard but it couldn’t verify that the Core Script was activated. It also presented a tab on my homescreen so people can see *all* my reviews which isn't helpful. The script wasn't verified so now I have to delete the app and continue my search for a better alternative to Shopify Reviews (which worked perfectly with my theme).

Filigree & Shadow
13 minuter användning av appen
Loox svarade 25 februari 2024

Lilach from the Loox team here :)

Loox is compatible with all themes, including 1.0 vintage themes.

If your theme does not support the option to add our widgets via app blocks, we can help you with adding them via code.

I’d be happy to dig deeper on what you see on your end. I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

27 januari 2024

muy mala, no configura idiomas y no hace reseñas por productos si no uno mismo para todos. y espero que no me cobren el mes dado que he desinstalado la app con 9 dias antes de que me cobren.

NovaGlamour
Spanien
5 dagar användning av appen
Loox svarade 29 januari 2024

Lilach from the Loox team here :)

Loox allows you to set your Loox widgets’ and emails’ languages to match your visitors’ locale automatically.

We also focus on collecting reviews at the product level.

In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)

13 december 2023

Cela ne fonctionne pas sur mon site shopify pour le moment

Ma boutique
Frankrike
3 månader användning av appen
Loox svarade 15 december 2023

Hey,
Ilan from the Loox team here :)

​I am sorry to hear about these difficulties.

​I have reached out to you through your email to help you set up the app as soon as possible.

Our Support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

16 december 2023

its doesnt work

Gloss
Italien
12 dagar användning av appen
Loox svarade 17 december 2023

Lilach from the Loox team here :)

Once our widgets are added to your theme, they will automatically appear on your store's pages.

I’d be happy to dig deeper into what you see on your end. I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

17 januari 2024

A fuir, des escros, il augmente le prix et c’est limite impossible de résilier et QUAND tu résilie, il te prélève des sous pour avoir résilier je rêve

Sablescape
Frankrike
11 dagar användning av appen
Loox svarade 19 januari 2024

Hey,

Tamarry from the Loox team here - I apologize for the confusion and I’m happy to help clear the air!

Shopify requires explicit merchant consent when choosing an app subscription plan.

All Shopify app developers (including Loox) cannot, on a technical level, change a store's plan or increase a store's payment terms without explicit approval of the new terms by the merchant or someone with permission to access the store's app billing.

With that being said, I can see that we already resolved this in a private conversation, and in any case, I've reached out privately again to make sure that there isn't anything else I can assist you with.