Recensioner (19 783)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 februari 2024

This App Deduct my Amount althought I unistall this from app within trail date.so this app very poor and not trustable please beware about this fraud App.

biggerthings.in
Indien
14 dagar användning av appen
Loox svarade 18 februari 2024

Rotem from the Loox team here.

​Loox or any other app cannot create charges after an app has been removed.

I'm happy to take a deeper look into this. I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and will make sure we get this sorted out together!

17 februari 2024

pas tres facile a l'utilisation. Importer des avis est une vrais gagure. Je ne suis pas du tout enthousiaste avec cette application.

ShopSmartSelect55
USA
4 dagar användning av appen
Loox svarade 19 februari 2024

Rotem from the Loox team here.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'd be happy to help you with what you're experiencing.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support to make sure we get this resolved.

In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help!

20 januari 2024

c

Holo-Fast
Frankrike
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Loox svarade 22 januari 2024

Hey,
Lilach from the Loox team here!

Our customer support team is available 24/7 at support@loox.io, and we would be happy to help you with any questions you have.

I've reached out to you privately to provide you with further assistance :)

15 januari 2024

je ne recommanderais pas cette application parce qu' il y a trop d information et difficile a comprendre

KAY COMPAGNY
Kanada
2 månader användning av appen
Loox svarade 16 januari 2024

Rotem from the Loox team here.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I would be more than happy to help you set up Loox on your store.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support. Our team is available 24/7 and always happy to help!

17 december 2023

If i don't choose to upgrade the plan, then i couldn't get in the admin, all the reviews disappeared! Why? robber

Vorioal
USA
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Loox svarade 19 december 2023

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here :)

The Loox admin is accessible regardless of your plan.

Our Beginner plan is designed for stores starting their journey and is meant to help them grow their business. Once your order volume grows, we recommend upgrading the plan so that Loox is better suited for your needs.

Even if you choose not to upgrade your plan, your reviews and settings remain exactly the same.

I can see your Loox reviews are still displayed on your store pages. I would be happy to understand better what you are experiencing on your end.

I've reached out to you privately; please find our email in your inbox so we can continue the conversation from there.

Please also know that our support team is available 24/7 and always ready to provide you with assistance!

14 mars 2024

Una basura, no se entiende nada.

El Capitán Comerciante
Spanien
15 minuter användning av appen
Loox svarade 16 mars 2024

​Hey,
Tamarry from the Loox team here :)

I’ve personally reached out to you and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

22 december 2023

Don't use this APP. At the beginning, everything is FREE, then they put you into $19.99 plan. then after few months, there is a message pop up saying "You’ve reached the limit…
Congratulations! Your business is doing well, and you have outgrown the Beginner plan, which is limited to 500 orders.", the new plan is more than double of the original plan. I am not going to pay $49.99/month.

No WAY!!!

Wonder Whip
Nya Zeeland
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Loox svarade 23 december 2023

​Hey,
Tal from the Loox team here :)

​I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

​Loox offers several different plans for stores of all sizes and needs.

​All our plans, including those for larger-scale stores, have an extremely high ROI.

​I’ve personally reached out to you so we can find the best solution for your store, and I am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

27 januari 2024

muy mala, no configura idiomas y no hace reseñas por productos si no uno mismo para todos. y espero que no me cobren el mes dado que he desinstalado la app con 9 dias antes de que me cobren.

NovaGlamour
Spanien
5 dagar användning av appen
Loox svarade 29 januari 2024

Hey,
Lilach from the Loox team here :)

Loox allows you to set your Loox widgets’ and emails’ languages to match your visitors’ locale automatically.

We also focus on collecting reviews at the product level.

In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)

17 januari 2024

A fuir, des escros, il augmente le prix et c’est limite impossible de résilier et QUAND tu résilie, il te prélève des sous pour avoir résilier je rêve

Sablescape
Frankrike
11 dagar användning av appen
Loox svarade 19 januari 2024

Hey,

Tamarry from the Loox team here - I apologize for the confusion and I’m happy to help clear the air!

Shopify requires explicit merchant consent when choosing an app subscription plan.

All Shopify app developers (including Loox) cannot, on a technical level, change a store's plan or increase a store's payment terms without explicit approval of the new terms by the merchant or someone with permission to access the store's app billing.

With that being said, I can see that we already resolved this in a private conversation, and in any case, I've reached out privately again to make sure that there isn't anything else I can assist you with.

13 december 2023

Note to those using the Scale version, LOOX has a potential charge when your order exceeds 300, there is an additional charge of up to $760, it gets expensive and even when I turned off the extra features, I was still overcharged . Their customer support is also not real time and you need to wait a long time for the issue to be resolved .

Amovibe