Recensioner (19 891)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 maj 2024

Loox comes with a lot of features, however the implementation has a lot to be desired. Having to go back and forth to review customization changes is annoying. The customization leaves a lot to be desired. If you need a simple review app with a d variety of different features then this works. Besides that honestly, a pain to setup.

EthosIlluminations
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
11 juni 2024

This is a great platform for showing off reviews of my online store to people who are skeptical about shopping on my online stores.

Zivvin
5 månader användning av appen
6 juli 2024

Almost the reviews app I needed. Here's what's missing:

- You can't customize the font-family or font-size. You have to settle with a Google Font, not the one used on your website. This will make the widget look like it's a separate service.
- You can't send multi-lingual email except in the languages they support (around 15). If you need another one, tough luck.
- You can't customize the color of the font used. The font will be black regardless of the color you use on your website. Again, this makes the widget look like it doesn't belong there.

Medans
Rumänien
7 dagar användning av appen
Loox svarade 8 juli 2024

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here.

Thanks for sharing your experience with Loox.

We’re always looking for ways to improve, and customer feedback plays a crucial role when prioritizing our app roadmap. I'm happy to pass along your suggestions to our Product team, and I hope to see you again as our merchant in the future :)

19 maj 2024

It's hard to change settings for different features.

Tintarella Swimwear & Co
Mexiko
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
15 maj 2024

I love Loox but the email reviews that customers can't review right on the email are annoying. it has to take me to the page.

Centric
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
3 mars 2024

Average app with features covered in a lot of the other review apps for a lot less. If you exceed a certain amount of orders on their scale plan, they will charge you $40 extra for an additional 300 orders. Ended up paying something like $190 this month which is crazy expensive when Judgeme does all this for a 1/10th of the cost.

Also, when you click under 4 stars when reviewing their app on their app, it sends you to their own custom form. 4 and over it sends you to shopify, that's why their reviews are inflated.

Overall, the app has a lot of great features and works well with integrated referrals which is useful. Just wish pricing was a little more transparent rather than hiding it in an info icon.

Guernsey Flowers by Post
Storbritannien
6 månader användning av appen
Loox svarade 4 mars 2024

Hey,
Sara from the Loox team here :)
Thank you so much for your feedback.

We understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision about which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

I’ve reached out to you privately via email and am looking forward to continuing the conversation with you there!

3 mars 2024

The app is really great: easy to install, easy to customize, fun to work with - and super fast loading in the frontend.

I would have loved to work with it, but decided against it for two reasons:

A) It is not possible to show the full name of the reviewer. I understand that Loox wants to give the reviewer "privacy" – but I find it not very trustful in shops when the name of the reviewer is shortened.

B) The pricing is insane! You basically need the 39$ plan if you want to customize it to your needs – while other apps cost only a half or third.

I really would love to work with Loox. If there may come a time when the pricing is more affordable for smaller shops like mine – let me know and I'm in.

Breuers Weltkarten
Tyskland
4 dagar användning av appen
Loox svarade 4 mars 2024

​Hey,
Sara from the Loox team here :)

​Thank you for your valuable feedback!

​I've reached out to you privately via email and look forward to continuing the conversation there.

3 april 2024

Très fonctionnelle mais coûte cher sur le long terme

Infinity Finds & Consulting

Ravessentials
5 dagar användning av appen
Loox svarade 14 april 2024

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here :)

I appreciate your feedback.

At Loox, we offer different plans to suit our merchants' journey and business scale, and all our plans deliver exceptional ROI. We're confident the app will pay for itself by boosting conversion, retaining customers, and attracting new ones.

I'm happy to discuss your specific needs further and explore how we can better meet your expectations. I've contacted you privately through email to continue the conversation there.

17 mars 2024