Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Koréil Jewelry

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ok but quite costly for a growth plan, if you are looking to make it more in line with your brand image. The 9.99 plan doesn't allow much customisation.

August 16, 2022

Josh from the Loox team here :)

​Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

In fact, Loox is designed to provide extremely high ROI on the price, not only by creating social proof that boosts conversion but also by incentivizing repeat buys with next-purchase discounts for reviewers, as well as reaching new customers via Loox Referrals.

​In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)

Dura Bass

Time spent using app About 1 month

App glitches again, Amit was great! Thanks for the awesome customer service - it’s keeping your business alive

PlatinumShoeCare

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is slightly complicated to use. I have contacted support a couple times but just got an email response which have not been overly helpful. Previous apps we have installed the person responding to the emails have been extremely helpful, in fact they have sometimes been granted access to our website to ensure their app is installed correctly.

Pride Store

Location Brazil

Estou aprendendo a mecher ainda , estou com dificudade por conta do idioma. se puder me dar um suporte .

Wigsbyqueen

Location China

It works well in every way, but he keeps saying "terminate the connection" which makes it impossible to view comments on my site.

May 26, 2022

Hey,
David from the Loox team here :)

This error message definitely should not appear on your Loox reviews.

I’d be more than happy to investigate this further with you and ensure that your Loox reviews appear as expected.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support email to try and solve this as quickly as possible :)

Tujoya

Location Germany

mehr deutsch, etwas umständlich alles einzurichten wie bulk aktionen zb, auch die übersicht könnte bearbeitet werden aber sonst super app und definitiv hilfreich

May 7, 2022

Hey,
Amit from the Loox team here :)

Thank you for your feedback!

I have reached out to you privately and I'd be more than happy to address your every concern in the best possible way!

MeuMundoBaby

Location Brazil

médio, não estou muito satisfeito ainda. Preiso usar mais pra decidir se eu gosto ou não. médio, não estou muito satisfeito ainda. Preiso usar mais pra decidir se eu gosto ou não.

April 10, 2022

Josh from the Loox team here :)

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Loox so far is not as you expected. We would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

Ou support team has reached out to you to help address any questions that you have.

Our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help!

סטארט הום

Location Israel

Sadly im not happy with Loox app.
It was a nightmare to set up the integration to google reviews.
I will try other options

Atelier Juno Prints

The ratings widget is supposed to display the average star rating and number of reviews next to my product titles. Unfortunately, Loox isn't working automatically to do that (another reviews app is working, unfortunately it doesn't support review photos). Their solution is that I custom edit my theme code, which is not ideal.

March 12, 2022

Josh from the Loox team here :)

I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

Loox offers a seamless migration from previous apps and sources through our import template and one click importer for supported apps.

Loox also allows you to customize the text of your ratings.

Lappa Day

Good for website conversions, but terrible in making it easy to put star ratings under the product title. Should be as easy as a click of the button, but no real information on Loox website either. Support were helpful.

March 5, 2022

Hey,
Amit from the Loox team here :)

While I am happy to see we were already able to help you add star ratings to your product pages, please note that information and instructions on how to do that can be found in our help article:

In any case, please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you, we are always happy to help :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8