Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

PURETRENDS

Hello, I added some reviews to my store BUT since then:
1. I can't edit them - for example, I don't want to include the text in my reviews anymore - i can't delete it
2. If I hide reviews I can't bring them back they stay in my dashboard forever - no way to delete them
how to fix that?
I tried to delete the app and install it again - still doesn't work!!! please help!!!

AlgorithmBags

DO NOT INSTALL. after uninstalled they left code saying "leave your first review" on your product page even if you have reviews already, difficult to clean up. I will give it 0 star if I can

Lusso Case

nul, je ne peux pas faire de reviews. trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul

gummyjelly

Importing of the reviews from a file stops working after some tries. Dont know what is the problem. Wasted so much time on this app
what a waste

Dainty Hooligan Boutique

Glitching in our shop showing 3.5 stars 2 reviews on thumbnail but when you click on the product it shows 5 stars with 5 reviews. I’ve emailed them over a week ago and no response.

Catcrazy Hiflyingal

1 star since it works, OCCASIONALLY. The cheapest option is supposed to allow 10 reviews to import. I often get cut off after 1-3. Everything on that plan is designed to "coax" you to upgrade. But I won't risk it judging by these reviews of the higher priced plans & based on my negative experience with the 9.99 version. I'm dumping this SOON.

Derosedeluxe

I pay a monthly subscription for this app and im not able to open the app! Very frustrating. If you can help me out that would be great. You can reach me at dominicderose02@gmail.com

Kato Designer

Useless. German People cant use Basic Plan. They Need to get a higher Plan to change the language from the Import Reviews.

Dear Innocence

I paid $24.99 for advanced plan but I still need to upgrade to Pro plan to be integrated with Google Review. I currently have the same benefits of Free Shopify Products Review App from Loox App for $24.99. I believe it's completely NOT WORTH THE COST.

Mega Cadeau

bad new version. its not work