Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

HelloZen

The import from aliexpress doesn't work for me :/ I added the URL to Chrome but when I click It send me to Loox setting but i want to import the review

PURETRENDS

Hello, I added some reviews to my store BUT since then:
1. I can't edit them - for example, I don't want to include the text in my reviews anymore - i can't delete it
2. If I hide reviews I can't bring them back they stay in my dashboard forever - no way to delete them
how to fix that?
I tried to delete the app and install it again - still doesn't work!!! please help!!!

September 22, 2021

(Updated)

Hey,
Amit K. from the Loox team here :)

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Generally, we strongly recommend approving and displaying all your reviews, including the negative ones, as they increase the social proof of the product as well. In addition, replying publicly to all your negative reviews can increase the trust created between you and your customers!

That being said, Loox offers the option to moderate reviews that might need to be removed due to various reasons. You can either temporarily hide them from the widget or permanently remove them from the admin.

This can be done within the Loox admin in the 'Reviews' tab.

In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

AlgorithmBags

DO NOT INSTALL. after uninstalled they left code saying "leave your first review" on your product page even if you have reviews already, difficult to clean up. I will give it 0 star if I can

September 22, 2021

(Updated)

Hey,
Amit K. from the Loox team here :)

From what you've described regarding the widgets still appearing - this sounds like it might've been related either to a previous review app that was still appearing in the store or to your local browser's cached version of the page.

When checking your live pages for an update to the page's code, we always recommend refreshing without using the cached version of the site by pressing Ctrl+F5 (on Mac: ⌘+R ).

Lusso Case

nul, je ne peux pas faire de reviews. trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul trop nul

gummyjelly

Importing of the reviews from a file stops working after some tries. Dont know what is the problem. Wasted so much time on this app
what a waste

Dainty Hooligan Boutique

Glitching in our shop showing 3.5 stars 2 reviews on thumbnail but when you click on the product it shows 5 stars with 5 reviews. I’ve emailed them over a week ago and no response.

Catcrazy Hiflyingal

1 star since it works, OCCASIONALLY. The cheapest option is supposed to allow 10 reviews to import. I often get cut off after 1-3. Everything on that plan is designed to "coax" you to upgrade. But I won't risk it judging by these reviews of the higher priced plans & based on my negative experience with the 9.99 version. I'm dumping this SOON.

Derosedeluxe

I pay a monthly subscription for this app and im not able to open the app! Very frustrating. If you can help me out that would be great. You can reach me at dominicderose02@gmail.com

Kato Designer

Useless. German People cant use Basic Plan. They Need to get a higher Plan to change the language from the Import Reviews.

Dear Innocence

I paid $24.99 for advanced plan but I still need to upgrade to Pro plan to be integrated with Google Review. I currently have the same benefits of Free Shopify Products Review App from Loox App for $24.99. I believe it's completely NOT WORTH THE COST.