Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Himelhoch's LLC

The support staff is very helpful. David responded promptly with an answer to my question. The app itself is well-designed and easy to use.

Craft World

I am just starting the free trial and so far I am very impressed with the features. I am particularly impressed with the support and rapid response from Amit. I give 5 stars and a big thank you!

Scooper Cleaner

Best app to automatically gather and post reviews! Love the way you can customize the email send to my customers and the way the reviews are displayed in my online pet store.

Sweetums Wipes

This app has been so helpful! I highly recommend it to anyone. We have gotten great reviews which has been very helpful for our website.

TJM ECOM

I really like this application because it helps me to increase my products selling. for this raison I choose it.

SOELEPHANT

Love having the reviews and pictures from my customers added to my website. It allows my customers to be more involved with my company-which I'm grateful for! Highly recommend adding LOOX to your store.

itsmyhealthh

best application for shopify i evere seen its amazing good price and its great in my opinion i use that fo the first time and i dont have bad words about that

NailsMailed

We have been using this app for to collect reviews for our website www.nailsmailed.com and we have loved it! It is so nice that people can leave pictures with their reviews. Such a great app!

The Sparkling Diva 1

This helps me manage my store and customers love it! this is a great product if you are trying to take your shop to the next level I love all of the integration tools and the ability to sift out the reviews which are not really related to the product. Bravo!

Snuggleverse UK

The app does exactly what it needs to do and it is very easy to use. I would recommend it to most stores.