Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 7, 2022

App glitches again, Amit was great! Thanks for the awesome customer service - it’s keeping your business alive

Dura Bass
August 1, 2022

The app is slightly complicated to use. I have contacted support a couple times but just got an email response which have not been overly helpful. Previous apps we have installed the person responding to the emails have been extremely helpful, in fact they have sometimes been granted access to our website to ensure their app is installed correctly.

PlatinumShoeCare
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 27, 2022

Estou aprendendo a mecher ainda , estou com dificudade por conta do idioma. se puder me dar um suporte .

Pride Store
Brazil
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 26, 2022

It works well in every way, but he keeps saying "terminate the connection" which makes it impossible to view comments on my site.

Wigsbyqueen
China
Loox replied May 26, 2022

Hey,
David from the Loox team here :)

This error message definitely should not appear on your Loox reviews.

I’d be more than happy to investigate this further with you and ensure that your Loox reviews appear as expected.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support email to try and solve this as quickly as possible :)

May 6, 2022

mehr deutsch, etwas umständlich alles einzurichten wie bulk aktionen zb, auch die übersicht könnte bearbeitet werden aber sonst super app und definitiv hilfreich

Tujoya
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
Loox replied May 7, 2022

Hey,
Amit from the Loox team here :)

Thank you for your feedback!

I have reached out to you privately and I'd be more than happy to address your every concern in the best possible way!

April 9, 2022

médio, não estou muito satisfeito ainda. Preiso usar mais pra decidir se eu gosto ou não. médio, não estou muito satisfeito ainda. Preiso usar mais pra decidir se eu gosto ou não.

MeuMundoBaby
Brazil
Loox replied April 10, 2022

Josh from the Loox team here :)

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Loox so far is not as you expected. We would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

Ou support team has reached out to you to help address any questions that you have.

Our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help!

March 18, 2022

Sadly im not happy with Loox app.
It was a nightmare to set up the integration to google reviews.
I will try other options

סטארט הום
Israel
Time spent using app: 26 days
March 11, 2022

The ratings widget is supposed to display the average star rating and number of reviews next to my product titles. Unfortunately, Loox isn't working automatically to do that (another reviews app is working, unfortunately it doesn't support review photos). Their solution is that I custom edit my theme code, which is not ideal.

Atelier Juno Prints
Time spent using app: 24 days
Loox replied March 12, 2022

Josh from the Loox team here :)

I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

Loox offers a seamless migration from previous apps and sources through our import template and one click importer for supported apps.

Loox also allows you to customize the text of your ratings.

March 5, 2022

Good for website conversions, but terrible in making it easy to put star ratings under the product title. Should be as easy as a click of the button, but no real information on Loox website either. Support were helpful.

Lappa Day
Time spent using app: 5 months
Loox replied March 5, 2022

Hey,
Amit from the Loox team here :)

While I am happy to see we were already able to help you add star ratings to your product pages, please note that information and instructions on how to do that can be found in our help article:

In any case, please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you, we are always happy to help :)

January 10, 2022

Loox was easy to setup and integrated well. However, their payment system is scummy and very well hidden. It may look like the app is well priced, but when you start to grow it costs insane amounts of money--Loox charges you an ADDITIONAL $40 for every 400 review request emails that you send over the 300 email threshold. That's one costly email!

Fairy Glamor
Time spent using app: 2 months
Loox replied January 10, 2022

Josh from the Loox team here :)

​I apologize for the confusion and I’m happy to help clear the air!

​Loox offers several different plans for stores at different stages of their Shopify journey.

Our most popular plan, the Growth plan, is a pay-as-you-grow plan that scales with you depending on your usage that month. This plan is ideal for merchants who have fluctuating order volumes and for those who want access to all the Loox features and integrations.

​We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

​In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)