Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

Paint your masterpiece!

cant get how to import review! Tool bar can't instal! Very strange situation. Account error all time. Very bad!

May 12, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

Our support would be more than happy to assist you in making sure the reviews are imported as expected to your store.

Could you please contact our support with a description of what you are expiriencing?

Here's how to contact our support:

We answer as soon as possible and always within 24-hours!

Curlfit

At first i loved the app but i started to notice the layout of reviews isn’t very impressive. It would be great if all the reviews were on the same row and not haphazard. It’s very tacky.

It would also be great if users can select the reviews they want to see( ie most recent or based on the number of stars)

other than this it’s a great app but i’m a sucker for design and this one is not so great in that aspect.

Furs on Fleek

I used this app to transfer my reviews from supplier to online store. I struggled abit with how to make multiple pictures from a single review to transfer.

The Romanticist

from what I've heard this app, I just wondering how to use this easily but it's doesn't matter. it's too easy to use by myself.

Phone Clothes

bueno...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dynamite the one

i really like it

Meow Republic

Trying to add my reviews. But still need more help. Asking for 100 characters is too much. Hope to generate more orders using this app.

March 24, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

If you need any assistance importing reviews into Loox, please contact our support team directly and we'd be more than happy to help you with this!

Here's how to contact support:

We answer as soon as possible and always within 24-hours!

sharliey

i like it. usefullly . i love it.................................................................................................

Straight Postures™

Sometimes the reviews do not show up and yeah that is very very very annoying to experience and yeah.

March 4, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

It seems like you were previously in your Shopify trial period which allowed you to use Loox for free until you opened your store.

Now that you are no longer on the Shopify trial, you needed to subscribe to a Loox plan in order to display your reviews.

​Since you have already subscribed to the Basic plan, the reviews should appear as expected.

If you are still unable to see your reviews, please contact our support team directly and we'd be more than happy to investigate further!

The reviews should appear on all your product pages out-of-the-box!

Beniashop

I used this app to import reviews and the effect was quite impressive. Well done Guys, good job. I enjoyed it.