Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BetterwayHQ.com

They advertise on what you pay for. If you click the dropdown on the side it will say something like 'Powered by Loox'. Everything else is cool though.

labelme.at

A bit expensive but definitely the best review app in the Shopify App store! Would recommend it to everyone!

Punaniii

cool this is the first time ive used it so i dont know what else I am supposed to say why wont it let me go back

April 14, 2021

Hey,
I'm Yishai from the Customer Success team :)

We'd be more than happy to assist you in setting up the app and getting the most out of Loox.

Feel free to send us an email to support@loox.io with any questions you have, we're always here to help!

Deskprism

Guys did a great job but I wish I could import reviews from amazon. Also it would be awesome if reviews would be customizable

February 19, 2021

Hey,
Dor from the Loox team here :)

Thank you for the kind and honest feedback.

Please note that ​Loox supports importing your reviews from any previous source using the Loox review import template

Additionally, Loox does not support editing published reviews - in order to keep the authenticity of the review content, we would be more than happy to hear further details as to what you are referring to exactly!

In any case, I contacted you personally to assist you further on the matter.
Please check your email for a message from our support team :)

The12King

top!!! I am delighted to have used this application. Easy to use. a real pleasure to know this app .

Maive & Bo

I had really fast help for a change I needed which was great. My only issue is I don't like the look of the emails and would prefer to have to option to send them from my preferred email marketing provider

Fungi Fashion

It was alright. I wish there was a free dormant option which doesn't allow for new reviews but maintains the existing ones on the site. If an option like this exists in future that'd be great! But the Loox team gave me a very helpful response to my question and I look forward to working with them again at some point soon.

MulherChique.com

There are others similar apps so good as that, and for a low price. I think that's good, but the price isn't compatible.

ERCALM

Je viens juste d'installer cette application. Ca à l'air bien mais j'attends de voir la suite. Dommage qu'il y a trop d'options réservées à l'"Advanced plan". Je pensais qu'en passant déjà par le plan payant à 9,9 € il y aurait déjà à minima par exemple le Loox Upsell et la possibilité d'ajouter son logo dans le mail.

November 8, 2020

Hey,
Dor from the Loox team here :)

The Basic plan is built for stores that just started out and are beginning their journey in the Shopify ecosystem.

Features in higher plans include advanced customizations for a more branded experience, more options to display your reviews, and integrations with other apps to name a few.

We are confident that our higher plans will provide a higher ROI for stores with significant sales.

feel free to send us all the feedback regarding which features are missing for you and we'd be happy to advise further.

In addition, our Support Team will be more than happy to assist you further with whatever else you need, do feel free to contact us at any time!

pleasingoodstore.com

its ok but i wanted to do more and not only import from ali express and other websites such as amazon and so on.

September 24, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

Please note that you can definitely import reviews from other reviews source as long as you comply with their terms of service, using our CSV spreadsheet template:

In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise :)