Product Reviews, Photo Reviews

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews

by Loox

Photo reviews & product review app - drive sales and referrals

sharliey

i like it. usefullly . i love it.................................................................................................

Straight Postures™

Sometimes the reviews do not show up and yeah that is very very very annoying to experience and yeah.

March 4, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

It seems like you were previously in your Shopify trial period which allowed you to use Loox for free until you opened your store.

Now that you are no longer on the Shopify trial, you needed to subscribe to a Loox plan in order to display your reviews.

​Since you have already subscribed to the Basic plan, the reviews should appear as expected.

If you are still unable to see your reviews, please contact our support team directly and we'd be more than happy to investigate further!

The reviews should appear on all your product pages out-of-the-box!

Beniashop

I used this app to import reviews and the effect was quite impressive. Well done Guys, good job. I enjoyed it.

Heckin Spoilt

Decent app that does exactly what it's supposed to. I was disappointed that the "free trial" expires the moment your store goes live. What's the point of having a free trial if you can't test it out with real customers?

Charmo

It has multiple functions. However, there are some disadvantages. The layout cannot be changed or placed in a row. Each review can only put one picture.

billbury

good, but has many limit for my trail time. I hope it can give me a better experience before I determine to buy it's plan

Smooth Resonance

Very good app to use. Makes my conversion go higher than before due to the picture reviews I am inputting.

AVG Distribution Ltd

Not entirely sure if it is a free trial or a chosen plan. Will update later.
Thank you, could be a bit more simple.

Chicklr

I love this app but unfortunately, important features like selecting images and removing the credit while paying 9.99$ are simply a shame in my opinion. The support suggested me to upgrade to an advanced plan with a price reduction which would cost almost like the Shopify Basic plan. Think about it you are paying for the basic plan of Shopify for 29$ with the whole e-commerce solution along with a ONLY review app for 24.99$..... That doesn't look sophisticated + ripping of the whole budget of a basic user. If the starter plan would offer the above mentioned feature for 9.99$ a month then I would with with Loox. Don't care how many users are using this app but it should fit my budget and especially I don't want to feel scammed! Thank you!

GIABICI

c'est bien pkfkgkr,zsvo,vopdfs,pso,svdof,zpos,mof,sfkl,vgfnjdbjklndfgkjbnlfkgjnxcvlkm,dgflmkx,vlk,vlk,fd