Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

Ventosa Shop

Good App and great support. I had some doubts and I jus sent a e-mail talking about it and at the same time I received support fast.

SiaLinda.com

We have tested several review apps, and decided finally to go with Loox. Reasons for us were: the modern look, focus on mobile use and photos, and the relatively easy way to send requests manually. The main reason however was the good and fast support plus the offer to add a feature in a next update to handle POS sales properly. The last was crucial for us, as we are based in Germany, need to respect GDPR but most of our clients use a quick checkout... so they don't even see the checkbox for accepting marketing mails (review requests are considered marketing mails here!). Having a lot of personal contact to many customers that coming feature will certainly help us to collect a decent amount of reviews over the time.

Savage Fitness Accessories

Loox is a great review-gathering app. I have used a number of other apps, but Loox has absolutely helped us get more reviews on our site more than the others by far!

printsoncakes

Easy to configure and provides great flexibility in UGC based content widgets. The customer service team is very responsive as well!

WillasCorner

Perfect, looks good, professional and easy to integrate. also top shelf CS! There is a minimum 100 characters so...

One Fale

creates reviews and displays it beautifully, runs very easy as well. Does a great job in everything it offers to my business

Tiny Shiny Jewels

Great app and must have in every shopify store, makes your image looks good with potential new customers

Recline Relax & Unwind

This app has allowed me to transform my store, with visual reviews. I only have way through the trial and I know it will become a permanent place in my store. I can only afford the basic price tag, but it still has lots of features! Worth trying, and using!

Sam Sports Wear

looks wonderful showing real reviews and accurate as it helps sales increase specially for beginner shoplifter user.

FACTORYX

best app for reviews import , very comfortable and quick import with one click.
i used other app before and i decide to give it a try.
it was a good decision