Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

Beauty Seoul

I'm such a huge fan of this app. Its easy to use and relatively cheap, even at the pro level.

It's a fantastic concept and has really increased the marketability of my site. The number of reviews has gone up exponentially (from one a week to 5 a day). This hasn't necessarily resulted in boosted sales directly attributed but for SEO, Instagram and credibility is has been great. My customers enjoy leaving the reviews and take great care over them.

The support team have also been super quick and helpful.

The only reason it doesn't get a solid 5/5 is that the integration with google could be better, there is recently a workaround and if it comes through - hello full marks.

Coupdecoeur Sg

Been using for quite awhile! Nice App to keep! Check out how Loox look like on our site!

Ateezonstore

This is usefull app for your store! Recommended!

Handful 2

This app continues to get better and better. We started using it over 3 years ago and we have stuck with them and are happy we did.

Belle Boutique Passion

Dommage que les étoile ce trouve pas plus haut

Moncoindecopratique

Les cleints ne peuvent mettre qu'une photo c'est dommage!
Sinon tres bien

Panel Wall Art

Codes are compatible with Shopify shop. Fast reviews imports. But we rather be honest to our valued customers and not to import fake aliexpress reviews. #christianvalues #christianbusiness

Seedles

Helpful software, we decided Judge.me was a better app and software for the price than Loox. Some of the common features in the $15/month Judge.me are not available with Loox until you pay $49 or $99/month.

Himherpets Com

best value for money,
other apps are too expensive.

could be a bit fancier though.
Yotpo has inmail reviews which is pretty quick and easy.
However, photo reviews are awesome

Dailygrind Fitness

Excellent app, I highly recommend!