Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

Phone Clothes

bueno...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dynamite the one

i really like it

Meow Republic

Trying to add my reviews. But still need more help. Asking for 100 characters is too much. Hope to generate more orders using this app.

March 24, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

If you need any assistance importing reviews into Loox, please contact our support team directly and we'd be more than happy to help you with this!

Here's how to contact support:

We answer as soon as possible and always within 24-hours!

sharliey

i like it. usefullly . i love it.................................................................................................

Straight Postures™

Sometimes the reviews do not show up and yeah that is very very very annoying to experience and yeah.

March 4, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

It seems like you were previously in your Shopify trial period which allowed you to use Loox for free until you opened your store.

Now that you are no longer on the Shopify trial, you needed to subscribe to a Loox plan in order to display your reviews.

​Since you have already subscribed to the Basic plan, the reviews should appear as expected.

If you are still unable to see your reviews, please contact our support team directly and we'd be more than happy to investigate further!

The reviews should appear on all your product pages out-of-the-box!

Beniashop

I used this app to import reviews and the effect was quite impressive. Well done Guys, good job. I enjoyed it.

Heckin Spoilt

Decent app that does exactly what it's supposed to. I was disappointed that the "free trial" expires the moment your store goes live. What's the point of having a free trial if you can't test it out with real customers?

Charmo

It has multiple functions. However, there are some disadvantages. The layout cannot be changed or placed in a row. Each review can only put one picture.

billbury

good, but has many limit for my trail time. I hope it can give me a better experience before I determine to buy it's plan

Smooth Resonance

Very good app to use. Makes my conversion go higher than before due to the picture reviews I am inputting.