Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

Gift Is Perfect

Simple and easy to use. This is my first time using an app that transfers product reviews so I really have nothing else to compare it to. But the experience has been great with no issues. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I haven got a chance to try out other apps that transfer reviews to see how this app compares.

HURRICANE™

Nice appli with good SAV so reactifs, very good hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bird Collective

I like Loox, especially for gathering reviews. Wish was for more customization of the review process.

TECHSBR

precisa uma plataforma separada para navegação , e a língua da pagina como não ter no meu idioma ? português?

cookidea

I use it for the first time and it looks simple and enable me to import quickly many reviews. Thank you for this app

SmartbagFr

il faudrais que l'appli soit plus simple et mieu traduis en francais, trop de clic et de selection pour valider un commentaire

October 28, 2020

Hey,
Dor from the Loox team here :)

All customer-facing widgets and emails support multiple language support which can be set-up through your Loox admin.

Whenever a new review is submitted, you receive an email that notifies you about it and allows you to approve (or reject) that review directly through the email.

Additionally, you can choose to auto-approve all reviews or only reviews of a certain ratings automatically.

​In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

Gadgics

DOES WHAT IT SAYS. REAL TIME REVIEWS ALL HONEST. MAJOR KEY IF U WANT UR STORE TO LOOK AND FEEL PROFESSIONAL

HucksterHub

Love LOOX, best social proof app out there! Would have loved slightly cheaper plans, as I am south-african and the ZAR is VERY WEAK compared to the USD.

Sativaseeds

estou com problemas para editar os reviews fala que tenho que trocar de plano, ja troquei mas mesmo assim insiste em trocar de plano

Tek-Pods

cool its very dbsjkbvkjhiuqhivfuphhvpiufhpiusqhduisguycsdgpidhbvousgouqgvpidhvoiudoisdqgfiohpiuqsghgiuvsgvpiushgôihSFSKJGHFKJGHQ