Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

Balance Wine Co

I used this app to help grow my sales by showing social proof and setting up with klaviyo as they integrate. New to it but looks awesome!

ACTION SHINY

Moi personnellement, j'ai de la peine a importer les avis des produits a ma boutique. pourriez vous me montrez svp comment je peux importer les produits avec les avis. action-kmbe.myshopify.com est mon compte shopify

October 19, 2021

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here!

Sure thing - I've reached out to you privately to help :)

Accessories For You

The Loox App is really good to use and the support is really helpful and responds really fast, I do recommend!

Bricktastics

The easiest app to install on Shopify so far for me. Really intuitive, I'm only 2 days into the trial and I can tell that this will do wonders for the store, and has already provided some great insights into my customers thoughts (good and bad!)

Jim and Tonic Distillery

LOVE this app, I switched from Yotpo and the features are in my opinion much better. Visually the reviews grid on our products page is very attractive, plus the customer video reviews functionality is a game-changer for us.

Casa da Promo

Aplicativo excelente e com suporte incrível. Ajudaram a solucionar um problema que nem no aplicativo estava

Lanna Coffee Co.

Great app for collecting product reviews and the customer service time is very helpful. I'd recommend it for anyone looking to utilize social proof on their website.

Siempre Vacunados

Super Recomendada!!!
Muy util y facil de usar, te ayudara a aumentar tus ventas. Super practico.
Recomendado al 100%

Ventosa Shop

Good App and great support. I had some doubts and I jus sent a e-mail talking about it and at the same time I received support fast.

SiaLinda.com

We have tested several review apps, and decided finally to go with Loox. Reasons for us were: the modern look, focus on mobile use and photos, and the relatively easy way to send requests manually. The main reason however was the good and fast support plus the offer to add a feature in a next update to handle POS sales properly. The last was crucial for us, as we are based in Germany, need to respect GDPR but most of our clients use a quick checkout... so they don't even see the checkbox for accepting marketing mails (review requests are considered marketing mails here!). Having a lot of personal contact to many customers that coming feature will certainly help us to collect a decent amount of reviews over the time.