Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

trendplace24

Never again. They promise a Free Trail, i have paid directly 9,99. Im very sad about it. The other thing is, its only in english and not easy to understand. Very bad, i hate this app

August 12, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox Team here! We're sorry for any confusion regarding the 14-day trial period.

Please note that App trials on Shopify are only offered automatically on the first time you install a specific app.

I took a look at your account and it seems that your store had installed Loox in the past. Unfortunately, this made it so that your 14-day free trial was unavailable upon reinstall.

No worries, I have sent you a follow-up email with additional instructions. Please check your inbox for an email from our Support team at your convenience.

Fase Wear

Make sure to make a copy of your theme before installing this app. It leaves a bunch of code behind that doesn't show in their "uninstall the app guide".

Overall I think this app was way too complicated. Too many tabs and no real walkthrough from the beginning. It expects you to already know what to do. Also, I have no idea if it sent away emails to my customers already or not. I really hope not because the emails on their medium plan doesn't look professional at all.

August 10, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

Apps on Shopify automatically lose all access to edit themes once they are removed from a store. This means that apps cannot, on a technical level, remove codes once they are uninstalled.

With that being said, removing the code mentioned in the guide disables all the widgets from appearing in your store at once.

Should you need any assistance with removing/editing code, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll be more than happy to help!

I also took a look at your account and I can see that no emails were sent to your customers through Loox.

In regards to your experience with the app, while we have a variety of help-articles in our knowledgebase (here:https://help.loox.io/) we are always looking for new ways to improve our app and our users' experience.

geniusumo

This app is getting more and more expensive, trying to import reviews fro ali and ask to upgrade the plan, i think that 9.99$ is a very fair price more than that it s a scam, they are many others app at the same price and doing the job...

Supreme Pawtrait

Convenient app for reviews but they hide almost the majority of their features behind multiple tiered paywalls.. For basic branding features or settings they try and force you to pay upwards of $60 a month for their "pRo" plan.

What a ridiculous price for literally a review widget and to change the wording of request emails. Money hungry app, consider other apps with the same features for a FRACTION of the price.

July 31, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here!

Loox offers different features on different plans to match the growth of each merchant and their brands.

In addition, customizing the email text is available on all plans including the $9.99 (Basic plan).
You can do that through your Loox admin, in "Collect reviews" under "Review request email".

LGTH

Don't work, i would put reviews on my website by the website but it's impossible. I just can import the Aliexpress reviews. So that don't make work.

July 28, 2020

Hey,
Yishai from the Loox team here :)

Our support team will gladly assist you in adding\moving the review widget on any page on your store that you'd like so that your customers will be able to leave a review on the store directly.

Additionally, please note that you can use our import spreadsheet to import reviews to any product on your store.

Since I can see you are currently unsubscribed to Loox, if you could please reinstall Loox and reply to the email we sent to you privately, we'll be happy to sort this out for you!

Wicklow Waters

Paying 10 euro a month for an app that doesn't even let add a write a review button on my homepage. I'm trying to unsubscribe now and can't. Really overpriced for what it is.

July 27, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here!

Loox supports adding the button to your homepage reviews widget by selecting a product in the widget's settings on your theme customizer.

Please note that the "Write a review" button needs to be linked to a specific product.

Since I can see you are currently unsubscribed to Loox, if you reinstall Loox please feel free to contact us and we'll gladly sort this out for you :)

​In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

RadixShoes

I pay 29.99 per month but they still do not let me remove powered by Loox !!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LedLightingDisplay

CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN CLARIFYING ISSUES AND QUESTIONS IS APPALLING, COMPLICATED TO INTEGRATE NEEDS SO MUCH CLARIFICATION ON IMPORTING REVIEWS, THERE ARE BETTER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OUT THERE.

July 9, 2020

Hello, Yishai from the Loox team here,
I took a look at your support requests and I can see that our agents answers within a couple of hours with full instructions on how you can import reviews into your store using Loox.
If you need any further clarification on how to achieve that, please let us know and we'd be more than happy to elaborate and assist further :)

Que Color Rimel

60$ a month to be able to modify the reviews ? lmao come on.. are you guys for real ? would be a perfect app if you werent mocking customers like this

June 12, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox support team here :)

Please note that in order to maintain review authenticity, Loox does not support modifying reviews on any of the plans.

MY BPF

Customer service 0, they answer after 2 days. You can't edit reviews, you cant select multiple countries to import, oh and even if you select usa it will still import you review from russia and ukraine... you can't show the flag for buyer...
Basically i don't get why will i keep this app.

June 12, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox support team here :)

Our support team works hard giving the best possible answers to our users and we always answer within 24-hours.

I took a look at our support logs and all support requests from your account were answered within a few hours of submitting the ticket. Could you please check the email listed on your Shopify account for an answer from our support?

Generally speaking, Loox supports importing reviews from all countries and even filtered to reviews from specific countries. And of course, you can always reject any review that does not match your needs.