Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

Unique Watches

Hello Loox team, i have installed this app on 19th August 2020 and deleted in this app within the trial period, but i charged for $30 for this. According to the trial, I should not be charged when the app is in the trial period but you charge me, please take this into consideration and refund the amount.

I don't want to use this app.

August 28, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

I just wanted to let you know that our support team is here to assist you in anything you need.

Please note that Shopify manages all app charges and billing cycles according to their policy here:
​​https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps

Could you please send us a screenshot of the relevant Shopify app invoice that shows the Loox charge you would like to be refunded for and its duration?

We'd be happy to look into it and consider the refund accordingly.

You can find your upcoming Shopify invoice in your Shopify Billing Settings.
​https://accounts.shopify.com/store-login?redirect=settings%2Fbilling

In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

Elusive Crafts

I have uninstalled this app from my store and continue to be charged. I have reached out via email and still no response but yet another month of billing.

August 24, 2020

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

Shopify does not remove already existing charges from your invoice once an app is removed. This would be the reason the app charge is still seen after the app was removed.

I would be delighted to assist you with your refund request. I have reached out to you privately to verify some information.

I tried to find your previous emails regarding a refund request, however, I could not locate anything that was connected to your store.

In any case, our Support team will always answer within 24 hours of being contacted.

Please check your inbox for an email from our Support team at your convenience.

Pardal Store

I choosed the free trial package and without my authorization, I was charged with $29,90 !!! Now, what can i do?

August 20, 2020

Hey,

Yoni, co-founder and CEO of Loox here.

When you choose a plan you need to approve payments before starting the trial itself.

Since you approved this payment and finished the free trial, Shopify automatically started an app charge as expected.

I checked Shopify's logs for your store and I can see you chose the $29.99 plan on July 18th, got our 14-day free trial, and was charged as expected on August 1st.

Loox, or any other app, cannot charge you for anything you didn't approve Shopify to charge you.

If you were not satisfied with your trial, please contact our support team and we'll be happy to refund you.

Best,
Yoni

Way Clips

Pathetic they did not give me any free trial and charge fee from day one. Why are you making people's fool by writing 14 days of free trial?
Disgusting!!!!

Hey,

Amit K. from the Loox team here :)

I took a look at your account logs and I can see that since Loox was previously installed in your store, your trial period ran out.

No worries, I've contacted your privately to sort this out and give you a chance to check us out.

If you need any further assistance from our end, feel free to contact our support team directly - we're always happy to help!

Pechincheiros

Estou tendo que avaliar antes mesmo de testar, não gostei disso. Espero que valha a pena. Tive boas indicações.

August 12, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)
Thank you for the genuine feedback. I hope that you will have a great experience using the app itself.
If you need any assistance setting things up, please contact our support team and we'd be more than happy to help!

trendplace24

Never again. They promise a Free Trail, i have paid directly 9,99. Im very sad about it. The other thing is, its only in english and not easy to understand. Very bad, i hate this app

August 12, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox Team here! We're sorry for any confusion regarding the 14-day trial period.

Please note that App trials on Shopify are only offered automatically on the first time you install a specific app.

I took a look at your account and it seems that your store had installed Loox in the past. Unfortunately, this made it so that your 14-day free trial was unavailable upon reinstall.

No worries, I have sent you a follow-up email with additional instructions. Please check your inbox for an email from our Support team at your convenience.

Fase Wear

Make sure to make a copy of your theme before installing this app. It leaves a bunch of code behind that doesn't show in their "uninstall the app guide".

Overall I think this app was way too complicated. Too many tabs and no real walkthrough from the beginning. It expects you to already know what to do. Also, I have no idea if it sent away emails to my customers already or not. I really hope not because the emails on their medium plan doesn't look professional at all.

August 10, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

Apps on Shopify automatically lose all access to edit themes once they are removed from a store. This means that apps cannot, on a technical level, remove codes once they are uninstalled.

With that being said, removing the code mentioned in the guide disables all the widgets from appearing in your store at once.

Should you need any assistance with removing/editing code, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll be more than happy to help!

I also took a look at your account and I can see that no emails were sent to your customers through Loox.

In regards to your experience with the app, while we have a variety of help-articles in our knowledgebase (here:https://help.loox.io/) we are always looking for new ways to improve our app and our users' experience.

geniusumo

This app is getting more and more expensive, trying to import reviews fro ali and ask to upgrade the plan, i think that 9.99$ is a very fair price more than that it s a scam, they are many others app at the same price and doing the job...

Supreme Pawtrait

Convenient app for reviews but they hide almost the majority of their features behind multiple tiered paywalls.. For basic branding features or settings they try and force you to pay upwards of $60 a month for their "pRo" plan.

What a ridiculous price for literally a review widget and to change the wording of request emails. Money hungry app, consider other apps with the same features for a FRACTION of the price.

July 31, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here!

Loox offers different features on different plans to match the growth of each merchant and their brands.

In addition, customizing the email text is available on all plans including the $9.99 (Basic plan).
You can do that through your Loox admin, in "Collect reviews" under "Review request email".

LGTH

Don't work, i would put reviews on my website by the website but it's impossible. I just can import the Aliexpress reviews. So that don't make work.

July 28, 2020

Hey,
Yishai from the Loox team here :)

Our support team will gladly assist you in adding\moving the review widget on any page on your store that you'd like so that your customers will be able to leave a review on the store directly.

Additionally, please note that you can use our import spreadsheet to import reviews to any product on your store.

Since I can see you are currently unsubscribed to Loox, if you could please reinstall Loox and reply to the email we sent to you privately, we'll be happy to sort this out for you!