Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

backpackdiariez.shop

Great app but it's way too expensive for what it is!!! 30 USD per month just doesn't make any sense. It're more expensive than the Shopify subscription as a whole!

June 4, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here!

Loox offers multiple plan options to fit the needs of our merchants as their business grows.

We offer multiple plans ranging from $9.99 to $59.99 that will match your needs regardless of where you are on the journey of building a brand.

​If you need any help choosing the right plan for your business, please feel free to contact our support team and we'd be more than happy to advise accordingly!

Dehuiddokter

so I joined recently but there were some problem with my shop, they todl me my trail would be extended with 45 days ... never received it

May 6, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

I took a look at our support logs and I can see that one of our team members has sent you a link to activate an extended trial period for your Loox account, which was not clicked.

In any case, I've sent you an additional email now with said link, make sure to click the link to activate the new trial period.

If you need any further assistance from our end, feel free to contact our support team directly - we're always happy to help!

fitblijven.com

I couldn't use the app for the first 14 day trial so I contacted them.
they told me not to worry and my trail would be extended all of the sudden i got an immediate bill off 60$

thanks !

really not what I was expecting for them

May 1, 2020

Hey,

Amit K. from the Loox team here!

I took a look at our support logs and I can see that our team has contacted you in the past with a link to extend your trial period. I sent you an additional email now.

In any case, we'll make sure to refund your account and provide your account with an additional trial period so you could check Loox out :)

YIKOBUY

the reviews cannot be imported, customer service shirks responsibility, does not solve the problem. bad APP

April 8, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here.

Our support team explained why your reviews were not able to import within a few hours of your ticket being submitted.

All your reviews that followed our guidelines were imported as expected.

There was a clear reason that the reviews without text could not be imported and this was explained.

If you have any other questions you can feel free to contact our support again and we'd be more than happy to help :)

binlulu™

删除这款产品,删除了之后,但是还在页面下方存在~我删除的原因是,因为没有中文指导设置看不懂英文,我不知道怎么使用~我喜欢这个产品可以出现中文设置的操作,我会考虑重新添加购买使用它,谢谢。~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 24, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

You may have seen a cache version of the site, could you please try to refresh the page without using the cached version of the site by pressing Ctrl+F5 (on Mac shift-command-R ) and check again?

Just in case, to prevent our widget from appearing in your store after uninstalling, please follow these steps (also mentioned in our uninstall email):

1. Go to your Shopify admin themes page
2. Click the "Actions" menu and then select "Edit code"
3. Edit the theme.liquid file
4. Find and delete the code below:

{{ shop.metafields.loox["global_html_body"] }}

If you need any further assistance, please contact our support team directly and we'd be more than happy to help!

Everyday Discount

The worst app ever. All texts to import are self-written and are the same, such as All Super, All ok, Polecam, Ok, Super, A+, etc. You pay every month to generate traffic to the loox site because it is not possible in the basic plan to hide the drop down menu with the logo loox branding logo and make the referral to Loox invisible on the product pages. There are plenty of alternatives that do not have this referral to their own website. All in all: worst experience ever and I hope I can remove the program without affecting my theme and speed.

September 22, 2021

(Updated)

Hey,
Amit K. from the Loox team here :)

Thank you for your feedback - truly appreciated!

From what you're describing, I understand that you're referring to reviews imported from external sources like AliExpress, which we do not control.

As for removing Loox branding - this option, amongst many other features, is actually offered on the Growth plan and up (also listed on the pricing page).

In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

Mascofy

It says trial, but i get charged 9,99€ from the day 1....
I was so disappointment with that and i uninstalled

March 5, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

​It seems that this store had Loox installed in the past (October 2019) and hence the automatic 14-day free trial was not available out-of-the-box.

No worries, I sent you a follow-up email regarding further instructions, please check your inbox for an email from our support team.

celltech

BEWARE - All YOUR customers and YOUR reviews (as payment for the app up until the point of cancellation has been made to loox) will be taken from you should you decide to cancel loox.

A gross over stepping of authority. You can choose NOT to have all YOUR hard earned reviews deleted by loox by continuing to pay them indefinitely.

YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE YOURS.
ALWAYS OWN, YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS REVIEWS.

March 2, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

You have access to all the reviews you collected through Loox, and you can export them at any time, like so :

If you no longer have access to your Loox admin please don't hesitate to contact our support team and we'd be more than happy to help!

La Lumière Blanche

This app is inconvenient because it doesn't allow you to edit reviews or names and you cant see all the reviews and select which ones you actually want. You have to go through each review even if there is 1000 of them 1 at time in order and select. The app is very basic and the layout of the reviews makes your personal website looked cluttered and unorganized not to mention TACKY. It would be nice if they can offer the review format to be in a row instead of staggered boxes. This app also doesn't allow you to take out unwanted pictures out of the reviews. This app is not good for starter store on a small budget because even just getting rid of the "powered by loox" branding cost you 59.99. I feel as if they they trap you into a contract with them by forcing you to spend lots of money with minimal accessibility...

Create A Choice

I have only just installed the app looking forward to being able to import reviews to my store and increase sales