Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vegan Dukan

Location India

Great app. Will be great if you can find a way to review multiple products faster/ together. Plus the UI should improve to Shopify quality. Very easy to use and very user friendly otherwise.

Toasty Pad

This app helped me get review that I wanted with high quality photos and a good layout, Amazing overall

Finest Start

Location Brazil

gostei muito, sempre nos ajudando parabens, estava indo atras de outro mas achei esse, me surpreendi

adultsexshoponline

Location Australia

Collect Photo & Video Reviews
Send automatic review request emails, ask customers for reviews with delivery-based timing, and offer discounts for adding a photo or video

Stylish Diva Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is simple to use and works great for my store. No major complaints from me. My customers also love the discount for pictures.

Simply Shop a Lot

Time spent using app About 1 month

Customer service gets 5 stars. Jemuel replied to my question in a matter of minutes. Obviously knowledgeable well prepared. No additional information required; it was very well handled. I only rated the app overall 4 stars because I need to periodically turn the pop-up widget off on mobile screens. It seems to come back on its own.

TheQueenHair

Location France

j'essaye l'application, j'espère avoir des résultats....j'essaye l'application, j'espère avoir des résultats....

The Wisdom Realms

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use the app to help collect customer reviews. It's very helpful. I am considering using the upgraded version to get access to more tools.

The Furry Nomad

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very limited time in this app so far but ive been enjoying it. I was using alireviews which is good but extremely limited in function. I then did a lot of reading on Loox vs Yotpo. Seems Loox wins out overall but Yotpo has one big advantage. In-line review emails! I suggest to Loox this is an important function! Customers scrolling their email inbox are more likely to review if they dont have to go to a new tab. Its an interuption to their experience.

icorner-store

Location Romania

Great app overall! Is really easy to use and the interface is friendly. The import function is great. It's the price who made me offer only 4 stars instead of 5.