Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

Just Lami

Loox app is a must have, if you want to convert website visitors to paying customers. I most especially love the "add a photo feature". It helps convince visitors that your store is indeed genuine.

Con
The ability for stores to add their logo should be on the basic plan please. I'm holding the 1 star for this.

ORIENTAL HOME STORE

it's a great app it's given me options to import all reviews with or without photos
thanks for the developer

Cowpresso Coffee Roasters Singapore

The app has been amazing in all aspects except you cannot limit the uniquely generated codes to a certain collection. This is important to all stores selling items with very different price points, as
1. manually changing the codes before the customers uses it is impossible to achieve
2. customers are dissatisfied if we try to ask them for top ups because they claim "the code worked" and that the discount should be honoured
3. we don't want to give them loopholes to exploit by using one generic code for everyone. We are fighting enough fires as it is.
4. we cannot give a fixed dollar amount as the products in that one collection has different price points.
5. We have reached out to Shopify and the support team says all apps have the ability to limit generated codes to a certain collection if they wish to.

We have reached out to Loox, but it seems this is not affecting a lot of shops and is not high on their priority list and to be fair they have tried to give us other alternatives above. We are putting this out here because we really want a permanent solution to this and see if other shops are experiencing this too.

September 4, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here!

Thanks for your elaborative request!

​While Loox does not currently support this, we are always looking for new ways to improve our product.

​I have already forwarded this to our Product Team for further consideration.

​If you don't mind, please contact our support team at support@loox.io and we'd be happy to gather more information from you regarding how you see this feature in action :)

And in any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

Primeofficiel

i like this app, extrenement utile, facile a utiliser, et surtout offre les meilleurs reviews du marche.

gogirgit.com

So far good experience with Loox - Support team responds quickly - I just feel that in $9.99/ month loox team can offer extra features like follow-up mails to customer for sharing photo reviews

ELW

Great app. Really helping the store out. Simple, easy to use. Highly recommend as a great app to use on anyone's store.

dailytech manila

i like this app, my site looks better with this app. Loox is a photo review app. It allows your customers to leave product reviews, but with pictures. And as more and more people post positive reviews on your online store with photos, your store will have better credibility.

texas sea moss suppliers

So far, so good! Very user-friendly app. I really like it. I've been looking for a product review app like this.

Desknetic

What i liked about this app was that it made my store look much more clean and nice. What i didnt like? Nothing. Everything was very smooth and easy

LeggingYourLife

Is a nice review app. you can customize to match with your site and its easy to use! Love it so far